Chapter 6: First Night Part 2

As Epel gave Raven a tour of the dorm, Vil and Rook continued to look first a spare room for the girl. Closing the door to the eleventh room they checked, Vil sighed in regret.

Vil: *sigh* not this one; Rook, how many rooms are there left on this floor?
Rook: About five more, plus we still need to check the next floor. I'm afraid if we still can not found a room fit for the princess, we must give her the best we have to give.
Vil: That is unacceptable. We can't just give her something; we must give Ms. Queen a room only as beautiful as her.
Rook: Ah~ My Roi du Poison I agree; the princess needs a room that reflects her exquisite beauty as a descendent.
Vil: So you understand how crucial this is. We might not deal with this lightly; come now, we must keep looking.
Rook: Oui

Continuing the tour, things were awkward between Epel and Raven. On one hand, Raven was still shocked with everything that just happened the last 24 hours; and the other, Epel was try to show Raven a good example of Pomefiore student for Vil sake— and the consequences on if he don't. All for sure this can not keep going like this forever.

Epel: ...And that was the Potion Room. Next we have.
Raven: Um... Epel, right?
Epel: Yes Ms. Queen?
Raven: You know you don't have to act so formally to me.
Epel: Really your majesty?
Raven: Yes, and please just call me Raven.
Epel: Oh GREAT SEVEN THANK YOU!!! You have no idea how hard it is to keep up that facade.

As Raven stared at Epel shockingly to see this side of him; Epel's calmness quickly gone away as tenseness over took over and he looked around the room.

Epel: Can you not tell Vil to I had an outburst? He'll curse me if he finds out.
Raven: Noticed.
Epel: So Raven, how are you enjoying the tour so far?
Raven: It's ..fine. It's just— let's just say— I'm not usually betrayed in the way you do it here where I'm from.
Epel: What do you mean?
Raven: Well for one, I don't get this kind of attention; besides I if you all praise my legacy around beauty then I don't really fit in.
Epel: I need how you feel; I don't fit in either. There's some rules on beauty and Etiquette that it makes my head sometimes, I have to behave in a certain way to reflect the dorm image; plus I didn't want to be sorted here in the first place.
Raven: *whispers* Kind of the a destiny.
Epel: What? Sorry I didn't hear you.
Raven: Oh it's nothing.

Epel was confused on why Raven were say that; to him she looked down— as there was a sad expression on her face. As he was about to ask what's the matter one of his dorm mates  stormed in.

Pomefiore Student: Epel! There you are!
Epel: Um Yes? Is there something wrong?
Pomefiore Student: It's urgent! Vil wants everyone to move his furniture out of his room!
Epel: What!?

In the meantime, Minerva was walking back to Pomefiore with clothing for Raven to sleep in one hand; and a very frustrated Grim in the other— trying to get out of her grasp.

Grim: Fnyaa~ LET ME GO HENCHMAN! I don't want to go to Pomefiore! Let me stay a Ramshackle!
Minerva: Would you stop calling henchman?, WE'RE a TEAM. Besides I can only leave you in the ghosts care for so long before something bad happens.
Grim: Name one time!
Minerva: there were more than...one... time?

As Minerva walked back into the Pomefiore building, boys were rushing in one direction with curiosity and confusion on the few faces the duo saw.

Grim: What's with everyone here going in one direction?
Minerva: Well best bet that Raven's in that direction; it's not everyday another girl is transferring here after all. But it looks like some are in a panic.
Grim: Wonder why though?
Pomefiore Student: Coming though.
Minerva: Um. Excuse me, what's going on?
Pomefiore Student: Vil is giving up his room for the princess so he wants everyone to move his furniture out.