Chapter 10: Eye Opening Lesson Part 2

As the dust settle around her, Raven slowly opened her eyes; only to notice that she teleported herself on the edge of a windowsill on one of the towers. Luckily for her the tower she was on wasn't too high, and that the window was open to an empty room; so she carefully crawled though window. As she stepped inside, she noticed multiple beds in the bed with screen aside them— Assuming she was in the infirmary. Sighing, Raven sat on one of the beds.

Raven: (How did it come to this? I thought I could have a completely different life; guess density have other plans)

Density?, she thought to herself.  It was ignorance to her to think about this now; she was trying so hard to run away from density, and now she's thinking about it density. What if everyone was right and she's only seen as the Evil Queen's daughter; on one hand the student at Pomefiore were nice to her, but what if they did that out of fearing her? What if everyone feared her here. As she lost herself in thought, the door swing out with a large bang; and a raspy,feminine voice come out .

???: Who's in here at this time?

Elsewhere, Minerva and the others walked down the hallway looking for Raven. As Minerva and Epel checked each classroom they could find, the others —minus Grim— were still shocked with the revaluation.

Ace: So were you just planning on never telling us that our new classmate was the Beautiful Queen descendent or what!?
Rook: Ah yes, the headmaster surely do get excited when things like this happens to the point of announcing information that he shouldn't. To be honest I myself would have possibly said that Ms. Raven said is the Beautiful Queen's luxurious flesh and blood.
Ace: That's not what I asked!
Minerva: For the second time Ace, she was going to tell on her own terms. The Headmaster just said it out of nowhere. *mumbles* I swear sometime I think he needs
to get yelled at by someone before doing stuff like this.
Ace: Well why didn't you tell us first? We always get involve with the adventures
Minerva: Well—
Ace: Fine, a majority. But we still have a right to know, right Deuce?
Deuce: I met the Beautiful Queen's descendent.... I sat next to her....
Ace: And he's spaced out. Great...
Epel: Listen can we play "Friend Bicker" later? We have to find Raven before Vil panics— well panics more than he is by now.

That would make sense; for as she knew Raven was technically Vil's responsible, and that they agreed to not say anything about Raven's linage. But then again, they should have known that this agreement excluded the other Housewardens; and primarily the Headmaster.

Continuing their search,quickly down the hallway in another room, Vil was immediately assumed the worst after being interrupted from his lunch by the announcement.

Vil: How could I been so stupid!? Of course the Headmaster would announce Ms. Queen's arrival if given the chance. Oh poor girl; she must be hoarded around by those roughens by now. I must find myself.

Before he could move, the door immediately opened; revealing Epel on the other side— without Raven anywhere to be seen.

Epel: She's no— Vil!?
Vil: Epel!? Why isn't Ms. Queen with you?
Epel: I sorry Vil... but she...disappeared.
Vil: Disappeared!? Do you have any idea what it means to lost a descendent of a founder?
Epel: We think she cast a teleport spell on herself after everyone found out and we're trying to find where she went to.
Vil:......*sigh* Who else is looking for her?
Epel: Well um: Me, Minerva, Ace, Deuce, Jack, and Rook primarily.
Vil: Is Rook tracking her down with his magic; or at least Jack somehow got her scent perhaps?
Epel: Umm no.
Vil: Well if you have not found her yet, try harder!