𝐀 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬?//𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐌𝐜𝐅𝐥𝐲

A Penny For Your Thoughts?//Marty McFly

Movie: Back to the Future (1985)

Warnings: None. No spoilers for the movie mentioned above.

1985

"Marty, Doc told you not to touch that," you uttered out, for what felt like the thousandth time that day

"Ahh come on y/n/n, we gotta have a little fun while we're here," he replied, making you roll your eyes playfully.

"I don't want to be held responsible when you break one of those-..., whatever that thingie is...," you said, gesturing around wildly. He snickered at your convoluted description.

"Well what do you wanna do?," he asked you plopping down in Doc's swivel chair, spinning around in circles. You thought for a few moments about what you both could do to spend the time alone in Doc's garage while he made a quick run to the supply store. Einstein seemed to be just as bored as the both of you as you spotted him fast asleep under one of the messy tables in the corner.

"A penny for your thoughts?," you asked him, automatically seeing him give you a suspicious look before gesturing for you to go on. "Do you ever think about the future Marty? Like, where we'll be and stuff?..."

"Whoa, that's heavy," he let out before seemingly thinking over your question for a moment, staring up to the ceiling in thought. "I guess I'd hope to be a killer guitar player, you know, like Chuck Berry or something, and I guess hopefully I'll still have you around to get on my nerves all the time," he answered, gaining a smile, and another playful eye roll from you.

"Ha ha, real funny," you responded before he asked you about your thoughts. "I dunno, definitely not have you around ya' meanie," you teased, causing you both to laugh before you heard Doc opening up the door to the garage.

"What are you two children talking about in here?," he asked, petting an excited Einstein who seemed happy to see him back.

"Oh, just the future," Marty said, to which Doc seemed to pipe up before responding.

"Funny you should mention that..."

A/n: Sorry this one's so short. I liked it better as a single scene, but they'll definitely be more Back to the Future to come. It's only one of my favorite movie trilogies in the entire world. Let me know if you caught all the movie references in here. I couldn't help myself bahaha🤣

 I couldn't help myself bahaha🤣