𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞//𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

Take Me Out to the Ball Game//Ferris Bueller

Movie: Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986)

Warnings: None. No spoilers for the movie mentioned above.

A/n: This request was from the lovely EzzyRat. Here it is! Sorry if it is too short. I definitely want to write more for Ferris Bueller in the future. I hope you like it!

1986

The sounds of loud cheering and excited fans echoed throughout the widely filled stadium

The sounds of loud cheering and excited fans echoed throughout the widely filled stadium. The sun was shining bright and there was not a cloud in sight. It was a perfect day, but really, what day wasn't with Ferris?

"Heeeeeyyyy batter, batter, batter, batter! Swing batter batter!," Ferris yelled from next to you, making you let out a laugh at his antics. He smiled at you as he reached over and stuck in hand in your cup of popcorn. You made a face pretending to be upset, but soon again you were laughing at his tried and failed attempt to catch the popcorn in his mouth.

"What am I gonna do with you Ferris?," you let out watching as he let out loud cheers and whistles at the game.

"I could think of a few things...," he responded, wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"Not what I meant Bueller...," you said playfully, rolling your eyes.

This time it was his turn to laugh at how easily he could get under your skin. Instead of picking on you any further, he leaned over to you, placing his lips upon yours before pulling away to look at you.

"I love you...," he let out innocently, batting his eyelashes like a little kid begging for forgiveness. You let out another chuckle before kissing him again.

"I love you too," you responded, before you continued on spending the rest of the day together, having the time of your lives.

A/n: Thank you so much for your patience. I really appreciate it. There is definitely more to come for this book!

 There is definitely more to come for this book!