𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞?//𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

Forgive Me?//David Powers

Movie: The Lost Boys (1987)

Warnings: None. No spoilers for the movie mentioned above. 

A/n: This request was from kaiconic. I hope you like it friend! 

1987

A steady tapping sound could be heard coming from your window, disrupting you from the sleep that you were trying, (but already failing), to get

A steady tapping sound could be heard coming from your window, disrupting you from the sleep that you were trying, (but already failing), to get. Without lifting your head from the giant heap of pillows, you already knew who it was.

David would usually find his own way to miraculously show up in your bedroom, but tonight, you had made sure to lock your window, causing him to stew in his anger for the time being. He knew how to get under your skin though, tapping away at the fragile glass as if he had all the time in the world.

You groaned as you had finally had enough of this interruption, before getting up and opening the window. You didn't bother looking at him; just simply turning around and flopping back down onto your bed.

"Well, hello to you too princess," you heard him let out, as he quietly stepped into your room, careful not to wake your parents.

You sat up in your bed, finally turning your attention towards him, only to find him studying the decor in your room. It was something he always seemed to do, despite spending a lot of time in your room with you. He told you one night that being with you often reminded him of the days when he was a mortal; just a normal teenager who never had given the concept of immortality a thought. Thinking back to those sweet moments with him almost made you forget what you two had been arguing about in the first place.

"I'm sorry, okay?...," you let out, making him turn to look at you. There was a softness in his expression, so different from the way that most people would see him. "I know I can overreact sometimes...it's just...," you stopped mid sentence, thinking about what you were about to say next. You started to speak, but he stopped you by placing his lips on yours. All of the confusing thoughts that you were having, flew straight from your mind as your eyes fluttered closed from his kiss. He knew you too well, knowing just how to calm you down whenever you were stressed. "Human worries," is what he would call them; stressing about the little things in life that really didn't matter. He seemed to still believe in the concept of life being too short to stress the little things, despite having all the time that he wanted and needed to live.

"Forgive me?," he asked, seemingly wanting to forget about all that had transpired in the last few hours. You smiled, reaching up to kiss him again.

"I already have," you responded, seeing a grin spread across his face. You let out a small yawn, causing him to place a kiss on your cheek.

"Rest now, and I'll see you when the sun goes down," he said, his devilish smirk taking form on his lips. He made his way to the window, as you let out a small laugh, already anticipating the antics you would surely be taking part in. "Sweet dreams...," he whispered to you, before disappearing into the night to join the other lost boys, until you would meet again tomorrow night.

," he whispered to you, before disappearing into the night to join the other lost boys, until you would meet again tomorrow night