047

#CBTYBeingChoiSeungcheolD47

The ride from Seoul to Jinju is estimated to eight hours already thus himself with Jihoon got awake at 2 am for the quick ride

Riding with his newly bought Ford Rivo the gates automatically opened and it closes as it was.

He wants to avoid the traffic that will occur at the morning then Seungcheol let him feel asleep at the backseat.

Jihoon is quite adorable while hugging the teddy bear he gave him on other day.

Seeing him like that makes his heart flutter in many ways. He was just happy that at last after many years of denial and non stop problems they will have their very own vacation by themselves as a couple. He can't stop thinking about many plans to go and many things he will get to do with him.

It gave him more strength to be with his side whatever happens. Being in a far away land with him make him drowse in loneliness. Can he just make him stay with his side and will never had any thoughts of leaving him?. He just can't because that was planned from the very start.

To make him calm,he manages to get booze with three cups of black coffee when he get passed the intersection upon reaching Gyeongsang province,was two hours left upon reaching the said location.

The coffee was a bit bitter but he needed it to keep himself awake. He misses driving in a long route so maybe he just adapting again after years of not driving. Because they had an own driver so why would he make himself so tired.

The businessman had these in mind when he reaches Gyeongsang,he'll buy any thing they need at the market. Or else he'll got scolded by the younger.

Judging by his looks the trip will be gone into south but that will never happen on his schedule. He wants to make him happy not dissatisfied so be it.

Pinark muna niya ang sasakyan sa may parking space at mabilis na bumili muna ng necessities nila para sa isang araw kasi plano nilang dalawa na nag-camping sa may bundok mamayang hapon.

He bought some freshly caught seafoods at the cooler and also fresh meat. Also these junk foods and ramyeon packs 'cause the rented house provided a portable stove and a burner for their camping.

Kumpleto na ang lahat maliban sa isa at pinalagay na niya sa paper bag ito saka nagmadaling tumakbo patungo sa kotse niya at nananalangin na sana wag muna magising si Jihoon. Mabuti na lang walang plano na dumilat ang nakakabata halata namang masarap ang kaniyang tulog.

He can't help but to smiled while watching him snuggle on his sleep. He really looked adorable and cute all over. The businessmen's eyes are all over for the clarinetist and only for him only with no plans of letting him go for real.