Part 15 - heartbreak and kisses

Sorry for not updating in ages
---------
After he kissed my cheek we both looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds. Until we were interrupted by a tall blond boy with a lip ring walking straight in the middle of us.Me and jake looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders.we all started walking to the campfire. Luke Bethany and Jazmin in front, me Niall and Harry in the middle and Sliver and her bf Louis, Jake and Liam at the back. Calum , Michael and Ashton was with them .Unfortunately all the others had to go home which made me sad :( (A/N can't be arsed to write about them( no offence guys).)

When we got there there was 7 torches and 7 maps.
" er Sliver what is this?" I questioned
" well Louis thought of it , we all pair up and we follow the directions on the map and whoever gets there first wins the prize."
" okay well me Lukey will go together"
Sliver walked up to them. " no no no to make it fair we each picked a card and who ever has the same number as you is your partner"
Everyone picked a card.  My card was 7.
It turned out that Bethany and Jazmin had 1
Sliver and Liam had 2
Louis and Jake had 3
Ashton and Michael had 4
Harry and Niall was 5
Luke and Calum was 6
I was 7.
" okay  I'll do this on my own it's okay I'm not scared"
" haha all of us are linking with other  groups  so you won't be on your own Amber " Sliver said
" oh ok"
In the end :
Sliver, Liam , Louis and Jake , Ashton , Bethany and Michael.
Me , Luke , Calum, Harry and Niall. Jazmin
" well fudge me"
I made a sad face to Sliver before getting dragged off by Niall and Harry.
IN FOREST 30 minutes later.
" are we there yet ?" FREAKING JAZMIN IM GONNA KILL HER. She asking that question every two seconds.
I felt a pair of hands go on my shoulders. I froze.
" relax love it's only me " OMFG HOW CAN I RELAX WHEN YOU HAVE THAT SEXY IRISH ACCENT .
" okay "
" so let's get to know everyone a bit "
" 21 questions ?" Harry asked. Everyone nodded. (A/N for the people don't know what this game is it's basically a game where everyone gets to ask 21 questions to each other )
" you go first Harry "
" 1st one goes to .... Amber, how old are you?"
" 17" I simply stated. He just nodded
" Niall ?"
" 1st one goes to .... Jazmin, do you hate Amber?"
" yes , trying to steal my Lukey away from me "
" Calum ?"
" 1st one goes to .... Amber , do you think we could get closer?"
" haha of course Cal , can I call you you that ? You can call me Amb "
He nodded. " Amb ?"
" 1st one goes to .... (Okay Amber don't go interrogating Luke yet) Niall and Harry , can we get closer?"
" sure love " they both said
" Jazmin ?"
" 1st one goes to .... Lukey , do you love me .? Oh wait silly question of course you do . Harry can we get closer? " 
" no"
Everyone laughed at Harry's reply.
" Luke ?"
" 1st on goes to .... Cal , can we still be friends?"
Cal stared into space a while before slowly nodding , Luke smiled.
Harry - " Amber  what's your favourite song from us?"
" Diana "
Everyone smiles including Luke.
Niall- " Cal, will you be my new prank partner during this holiday"
" it will be honour"
Everyone laughed.
Calum - " Niall , can Amber join too"
" of course she can"
I smiled.
Amber - " Luke , is it true that you don't love me anymore ?"
" erm .... Next question?"
" dude you can't blow her off like that "
" no leave it Harry "
Jazmin - " Amber , would you like a punch or a slap next time I see you questioning my Lukey like that ?"
Everyone turned to me. " neither , I don't want your grubby hands all over me , no one knows where they have been"
There were some 'ooooooo's in the group. Jazmin just flicked her hair.
Luke - Amber , do you really love Jake ?"
" y-yes of course I do , he's sweet, charming and a gentlemen unlike you."
Luke's POV
After 21 questions was over and the whole walking was finished I decided to look around. I heard 2 familiar voices behind a tree. Jake's and Bethany's  . I decided to nosey at their convosation .
" Jake I know what your doing, "
" what is that Bethany ?"
" your trying to take revenge on Luke for apparently stealing me , Jake just because I moved away when I was younger and didn't come back till later doesn't mean you can hurt me "
They have the same story as  u,s . I kept on listening. I recorded their convosation for when I confronted them later on.
" well you hurt me so I decided to take revenge "
" Jake revenge isn't always the answer ."
" I know but when you started talking to Luke i found out  his childhood lover was at this school so I started taking revenge "
" Luke was helping me through it Jake , the truth is I still loved you then Jake but you came cold hearted and bullied me "
" Bethany"
" I still love you now"
" Bethany I love you too "
I ran as fast my my legs could take me to where everyone was.
" guys I have something for you to listen to"
A few moments Jake and Bethany came back all ruffled up.
( you know the convo)
Amber stood up , walked to Jake and slapped him around the cheek real hard.
She started crying " don't you think I've had enough heartbreak "
I saw her run into her tent ( it's like a massive gazebo tent thing )
No one dared to go into the tent. So we all just sat around the camp fire in silence.
1 hour later
Everyone made small talk, suddenly Amber came out stumbling all over the place.
Sliver looked in the tent.
" guys look at this "
Everyone jumped out their seats, there were empty bottles of beer everywhere.
" Niall , come have a drink with me please"
" erm okay "
They both sat down. Drinking.
" Harry , Harry , Harry "
He turned around  " yes ?"
" come , everyone come lets get this party started"
1 hour later after intense partying Amber came up to me.
" Luke , I love you " she layer done on my lap.
I wasn't that drunk tbh.
"  I love you too"
She sat up and looked in my eyes " really?"
I smashed my lips against hers. She didn't pull away.i carried her to my tent still kissing. I suddenly stopped , she looked confused.  I picked her up and placed in her tent in her bed. I kissed her forehead.
" goodnight babe "
" good night love ya"
" love you too"
After that I went to bed in a happy mood.
---------------------------------------