part 9 - my hero

Hey guys I linked the trailer in for you !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was school , god how im dreading seeing Luke after what he did im not sure whether to be mad or happy yeah he did kiss me but he kinda bulling me.

i walked in the classroom and saw Luke with another bunch of guys and Calum, Ashton, Holly and Michael with some girls i was deciding who to go to then Holly motioned me over to her. She had sad eyes i looked to were she was looking and there was a girl holding Calums hand.

"Hey whats your name?" i said to brown haired girl.

"oh my name is Alisa nice to meet you , im Calums girlfriend" she said to me looking at Holly when she said she was his girlfriend.

I gave her a glare.

"Whats your name?" i questioned the red haired girl

"my name is Julia ! i love your eyes"

"erm thanks .. "i got a bit nervous

" my names Marina"

i turned to the browned eyed girl who was linking arms with Michael.

" Hey im Amber" i smiled. They gasped

" you poor thing getting bullied by LUKE" Marina shouted Lukes name to see if he could hear her, he didnt well he didnt or he just pretended he didnt.

" How did you guys meet?"

"at a party" they said in unison

i looked shocked. everyone laughed apart from Holly.

the bell rang and we returned to our seats.

"Maths OMG i hate it " i said going to the back where my seat was. Someone was sat on it.

"pardon me put your in my seat "

"What?" the brown haired boy turned around and OMG he was sexy but he was annoying

"your in my seat"

"i swapped" i startede to get really pissed off.

"MOVE NOW I DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH YOUR SHIT RIGHT NOW" i said this as the teacher came in. He looked at us.

"Amber, Jake head teachers office now!" we both groaned and walked off.

TIME SKIP : OUT OF OFFICE

"thanks to you i have to now attend a detention.

" well i have to you plus its your fault"

i grunted and as we walked it was slient until he broke it.

"my names Jake , Jake Waters"

"Amber Jones"

"OMG your the slut Luke was on about "

"i stopped dead in my tracks and turned around. "what?"

" he said your a slut cause you tried to kiss him although hes still in love with his ex and you made all his friends fall out with him"

i was shocked remembering the events of last night then i felt myself on the lockers with Jake leaning towards me he whispered into my ear "Dont worry ill protect you "

i heard someone cough and there was Luke with a girl. The girl grabbed Lukes arm and tugged him along.

"Ah thats his ex Jazmin"

"oh "

"Hey what have you got next?" it was still a bit awkward because all thougth he lifted his head up we were still in that postition.

"Music"

"me too ill walk with you "

" ok" i smiled , if this goes well i could forget about Luke , he still loves his ex so.."