Part 8 - kiss - rain - confusion - what ?

"Did you and Luke have a fall out ? " both nosy ladies questioned me
I stared blankly for a second and then walked outside where it was raining ( so cliché) so I ran under a tree for little shelter. I bumped into a tall dark figure.
"Ack shit!"
" Amber ?"
"Luke you scared me !"
He stared at me for a while , it was silent for a while all we could here were the raindrops falling and the thunder and lightening.
" I" we both started talking at the same time
" you go first " I said
" why are you here ?"
My heart sunk.
" WHY? !!!!"
" yes why "  tears started to fall down my cheek but they were camlaflarged (can't spell) with the rain.
" you" I muttered
I started to walk off I felt something grab my wrist and drag me back
" WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ?!" I could tell he was crying his eyes were all puffy and red like mine.
" luke get off your hurting me " I was trying to get out his grasp
" NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHY"
" Luke please"
"NO NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHY AMBER" he kept repeating this over and over again whilst I was trying to tug my arm away.
"FINE LUKE YOU WIN THE REASON WHY I CAME BACK WAS YOU ! YOU ! YOU ! YOU! " I kept repeating " you" but the volume of it gradually turned down. I finally realised he'd stopped shouting at me and was looking at me crying. I still carried on saying " you " to him but in whispered. He grabbed my waist pulled me in and smashed his lips against mine. Then broke the kiss then carried on hugging me tightly.
" how can I carry on bulling you Amber I love you -" he looked up , his mum was shouting him. He ran off leaving me alone dumbfounded.
------------------------------------
Hey guys don't worry the story has a long way to go yet
Stay tuned for more 'Bullied by Luke Hemmings'