Part 7 - dinner

I forgot what part this is but oh well
I know I said I'm really ill but I'll write one part. Also I have added a quote image it's from Peter Pan and I am peter pans no 1 fan ! Also I think it has meaning to the story as well especially for the 11 year old Luke, Luke saying that to Amber before she left.
Here we go
---------------------------------------------
Luke's POV
As soon as they opened the doors there was a beautiful girl stood right in front of me but as soon as i looked at her face I snapped back to reality.
She looked at me groaned and let me and my mum in. As soon I took my shoes on Ambers mum was squeezing me to death and pinching my cheeks.
" Oh my how you've grown so handsome "
I looked around and it turned out my mum was doing the same thing to Amber
" oh darling how much you've grown and how pretty you have become"
" thank you Liz" to be fair as I looked at her face I was t sure if she was blushing or it was the redness from all the cheek pinching.
Ambers POV
After 10 minutes of greeting our guests we heading to the table ready for our tea (evening meal) and as soon as we sat down eating what does my mother start to do , talk about me and Luke at school.
"So Luke hopefully your taking care of my little Amber at school"
I looked down at my food playing with it whilst Luke finds a good excuse.
"Well erm ... I haven't seen Amber around school today so ... but Amber we should meet up at school tomorrow and hang out" Then everyone was staring at me.
"Erm well ... Mum what's for dessert ?"
My mum just shook her head and laughed gently "what do you expect Liz they haven't seen each other for just over 6 years now"
"I guess your right there Karen" they started to laugh.
Luke's POV
After that me and Amber sat quietly eating our dinners whilst my mum and Karen was having a full on convo.
Amber stood up everyone turned to her. " If you excuse me I'm going to wash the dishes" she then walked away.
" I will too " I stood up and walked away.
I saw Amber in a little cream frilly apron.
"Why do you need an apron to wash up"
I saw her freeze at the comment I made.
" well Luke if you knew me properly you would have figured it out by now"
" well I'm sorry but for these past 6 years I've been trying to not know you"
" I'm clumsy , I splash water everywhere and I don't want to get my dress wet and if you've been trying no to know me why exactly are you here in my house then"
" MY MUM MADE ME AND WHY EXACTLY DID YOU COME BACK!!!??? "
She walked towards me stopped at the side of me and muttered something I couldn't hear then she walked off.
"WHAT ?!?!?"
After 5 mins of trying to control my anger I ran outside and sat by a tree.
Ambers POV
Me and Luke were having an argument in the kitchen.
" MY MUM MADE ME AND WHY EXACTLY DID YOU COME BACK!!!??? "
I walked towards him and stopped right next to him " because of you" I muttered and I walked off luckily he didn't me. I took the apron off and sat back down at the table.
" what happened ?" My mum asked
I opened my mouth to respond to her question then the door slammed.
---------------------------------------------
Thanks so much you guys for reading this story :) I have an anime story on my page it's a inu x boku ss story
Stay tuned for more 'Bullied by Luke Hemmings'