Part 22 - morning surprise and Calums mystery girl.

I Woke up and turned around to see my beautiful boy laying beside me.
" why are you staring at me ?" one of his eyes opened.
" because I'm so so lucky to have you Bradley " oh shit I've just said his full name. I put my hand to my mouth. Brad smirked
" that's it your getting it " he rolled on top of me and kissed me very powerful. He pulled his top off revealing his toned body. I decided to trade him abit so I put my hands on his ass and pushed him down slightly then I put my hands on his back and slightly scratched his back. He moaned and looked at me dead  in the eyes he started to kiss my neck revealing my sweet spot I moaned and he chuckled. He was about to take my top off when -
" AMBER"
" oh shit" Brad got off of me laid in bed just when my mum got in my room.
" Amber someone's on the house phone " She passed me the phone smiled sweetly to Brad and walked out.
" hey Amber"
" oh hey Calum"
" great timing Calum" Brad butted in.
" oh you were doing something weren't you "
" no no no Calum " I giggled slightly
" oh ok well you know that blonde girl I was talking too? Well we are going on a date today around 1ish if you wanna come with Brad ?"
" sure where we going ?"
" ice skating "
" fuck " I muttered
" ok so 1 Amber ? I'm going now I'll come and pick you up "
" ok"
" what's up babe ? "
"We are going on a double date with Calum at 1 "
" oh where at ?"
" Ice skating rink"
" oh I'm a master at ice skating"
" I'm not " I half laughed
Brad spooned me " don't worry I'll protect you "
" well my knight in shining armour you better get ready it is now 12:30 and we are going at 1"
" ok princess " he winked and got up to get ready.
I got in the bathroom to do my make up.
" Brad you little shit"
" what ? "He ran in panicking
" look in gonna have to cover this with make up now" I pointed to the hickey on my neck.
He came up behind me and put his arms around me and whispered to me " it's not that bad we won't be disturbed next time"
" my mums always in the house "
" yes but I've got my own flat " he smirked
" oh really " I said turning around to face him.
" yep " we stared into each other's eyes until Brad kissed very powerfully. I stopped.
" this is not the time nor the place "
" ok" he sighed.

TIME SKIP.
We got to the rink and barely anyone was here. We got our skates on . Calum's date was a very nice blonde haired blue eyed girl called Ellie. In the car me and Ellie talked loads and we got on loads. She kept staring and Brad though.
" Amber " she whispered to me.
" I didn't know you went out with YouTube sensation Bradley Simpson."
" what are you talking about Ellie?"
" he's really famous on YouTube Amber his band is called The Vamps search it when you get home"
" I will thanks Ellie "
" your welcome Hun "
We got on the ice and it was slippery I grabbed onto the side and just skated that way until a being (that being being Brad) grabbed my hand and pulled me off of the side and he skated with me. It was nice. I glanced over at Calum and Ellie and they were holding hands. It's nice to see Cal happy.
" Brad can I ask you something ?"
" sure "
" who are The Vamps?"
I heard him gulp.
I stopped causing Brad to aswell we skated to the exit of the ice and sat down.
" baby I don't care who you are or what you do I love you for you but you have to make sure you tell me stuff "
He nodded and pecked my lips.
" I'm sorry "
" it's ok anymore secrets ?"
" yeah I'm leaving in a week"
TIME SKIP
I walked very fast out of the building.
" BABY I THOUGHT YOU SAID THIS WAS FINE" he shouted trying to catch me up.
I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to him. Tears falling
" you honestly think this is ok? How long have you known about this ? "
" 3 weeks " he muttered.
" argh I actually can't believe I fell for you ! I fell for a liar "
" I'm sorry baby I'll be back before you know it " he tried to hug me.
" when ? We are only going for a few days "
" well why didn't you say that I thought you were going away for like a month or something  ?" I giggled slightly. He hugged me tightly.
" don't ever scare me like that again Amber I thought I was gonna lose you ". He said crying slightly. God this boys got it bad. 
" I won't baby I won't "