Part 17 - don't trust anyone

Ambers POV
Everyone came running up when we got out of the tent asking loads of questions.
" OMG Ambs what happened?" Sliver asked me.
Luke put me down so I was now standing.
" I - he - Jake - Luke " I started crying. I leant on to who ever was closest to me ... Luke.
It was well awkward believe me but I was too tired to care.
" Luke what happened ?" Sliver asked with a stern look.
" erm well I not know what happen before but I heard Jake slap Amber around the face with some force so I kinda punch him in the nose."
" that Prick" Harry and Liam said.
" why would he hurt such a beautiful girl ? " Niall walked over to us and took Amber off of me.
" Come on everyone we will sort him out " Ashton said
We all walked in the tent and saw Jake still wincing at his nose.
" you ass hole "
" dick "
" okay guys lets just talk like civilised people Jake what happened ?"
" well I went in there to make up with Amber but she started to call me names like a ' vile human being' ' you should die' etc I walked up to her trying to get her forgiveness and saying that I was delusional and that I really do love her but like the actress she is she slapped herself on the cheek. I was very confused at that point and when I turned around I felt pain on my nose."
Everyone turned to me expecting an answer out of me but I could barely talk which made people think I was a liar .
" I believe Jake" Bethany stood up and walked over to him.
" me too " Jazmin pointed out.
Eventually everyone was beside Jake. Apart from Luke.
" come on man , you know full on well she's a liar -"
" I can't believe you would do something like this when Amber hasn't even told her side of the story "
" Luke , dude out of all of these people I thought you would have known better about Ambers behaviour."
I felt Luke's eyes burning a hole in my head. I could tell he was thinking what all the others were thinking ... How could this all turn on me in just over 5 minutes. I felt tears go down my cheeks.
" If you believe Jakes story go ahead but now I know that you aren't my true friends so here Sliver have your fucking friendship necklace back. None of you better come and talk to me because I'll just remind you of this moment. So good fucking bye"
I walked out not even caring about my stuff. I got a taxi back and ran back up to my room not even caring what my mother had to say.
The next day
I woke up in my clothes with loads of tissues around me and a letter.
Amber get your ass down here as soon as possible
From mum
Aw shit I'm in trouble. I got changed ready for school and then made my way downstairs. My mum was sat with ... Liz ?
" ah Amber your finally up "
" what's up ?"
" hi Amber , I've had Luke on the phone asking me to come round because he was worried about you and he needed to get ready for school"
" Amber dear why is he worried for you? My mum said
" erm well I kinda had a fall out with my friends that's all "
" oh okay "
I looked at the time "oh shoot mum I gotta go" I kissed mums cheek and Liz' cheek and ran out the door to the bus.
I got in sat in my usual seat and put my headphones in. When we got to Luke's bus stop he looked kinda sad. When he got on I could feel him look at me.
LUKES POV
I stood there looking at Amber as she stared through the window . She looked like a model waiting to be photographed. I was gonna talked to here but she wasn't looking so I sat with the lads a per usual.
Ambers POV
first lesson is music .... Aw shit we needed a song to preform. Let me think .... Got one !
We entered the music room and Luke was there fuck. I sat down and answered to the register.
" Amber -"
" Luke Hemmings care to go first ?"
" erm okay this is a song I wrote a while back for this girl I've known for ages and I can now tell you who it's for ... Amber lilly Jones"
I was shocked to hear this. What the actual fuck.

"Ever since the day that we met
I couldn't get you out of my head
There was always something about you
Every chance that I seem to get
Finds a way to end in regret
There was always something about you

Jealousy keeps containing me
In time you'll see
Just what we could be

But I'm always too late
I'm always too late
I see you but I always hesitate
'Cause I'm always too late
Don't wanna be too late
To have you by my side and I can't wait
'Cause never is too late