Part 23 - cheater and unexpected visit

1 week passes in a flash you never really notice it. It was time my baby boy went away for a week or so which i was fine with. I kissed him goodbye and went back inside to do stuff. I was gonna surprise him because when he gets back it's our anniversary.

3 Days later

I went shopping and bought my daily heat mag and then I noticed someone on the front.
It was Brad kissing a girl ... Wtaf I try holding back the tears whilst I pay for the mag. I tried ringing Calum but there were no answer, my mum was on holiday with her friends and I had literally no one to turn to. I walked and walked in the rain until I reached a door I knocked on it and a tall blonde boy answered it. Luke.
" omg Amber" he pulled me in.
" what happened ? " I pulled the mag out and handed it to him and his eyes widened.
" I'm sorry Amber" he hugged me to death. He smelt nice.
"My mum isn't in wait ... You already knew that because she's with your mum aha" I stood there staring into space.
" look Amber nip upstairs take a shower and put some of my clothes on and then we can watch films and shit okay ? You can stop here for the night "
I nodded slowly and headed upstairs. I had a shower and put on a blink 182 top on and some pj bottoms and a Vans hoodie. I tied my hair up and headed downstairs and saw loads of blankets , sweets , ice cream and a selection of Disney DVDs. I smiled slightly. Luke looked up.
" Come on Amber " I sat beside him and watched Peter Pan. By the end of the film we were snuggled up I looked up to see his face staring down at mine. We stared into each other's eyes and Luke made the first move. We kissed like it was the last kiss we were going to share. The kiss was different from brads kiss this kiss shared much more passion.

SEXUAL SCENE DONT READ IT IF YOU DONT WANNA.
He laid me down on the sofa whilst he ran upstairs. He came back down and started to kiss me again. I pulled at his top signalling for him to take it off which he did and his toned body showed off like mad. He slid off his bottoms and carefully removed my clothes so we were just in our underwear. He unclasped my bra and took my pants and he took off his boxers. I could see he went upstairs to get protection.
" are you ready ?"
I nodded " it's my first time though" I blushed. He smirked. At first it hurt a lot but then it turned into pleasure. Just to think my bully took my V-card.

TIME SKIP
I woke up from a bed and I was fully clothed maybe it was a dream ? I got up and it hurt. It wasn't a dream. I headed downstairs to see Luke making breakfast.
" hi "
" hey " I yawned sitting at the counter. He came round the counter and put my pancakes I front of me.
" here you go" I felt his breath on my neck. I turned to him and kissed him passionately. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he sat me on the counter I laid down pulling him down with me. Yes we made love on a kitchen counter.
" I love you Amber"
" I love you too Luke"
He stopped. " wait what?"
" I love you too Lucas Robert Hemmings"
" oh god Amber how did you know that turned me on"
I giggled.

TIME SKIP
END OF SEXUAL SCENES
We were laying on the sofa my phone buzzed I had got like 30 missed calls from Brad and 10 texts from him.
" are you and Brad not a thing now" Luke asked.
" it's complicated but I think so"
" good because now I can have you"
I smiled at his response. Sure we've had our ups and downs but it's good now.