Dinner from hell(rewriten)

c͟͟͟͞͞͞h͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞ 4

Finns pov

After Melody left us vampire's decided to listens to what was going on. I here a familiar voice "hello love" that voice I could never forget that voice he kept me daggered fur 900 years that voice is Klaus mikealson Melody's father. I hear a fast beating heart that's Melody she's nervous.

I Hear a quiet 'father' guessing that's Melody but that's not the worse part the house begins to shake. I give everyone in the room a worried look but when I look at kai his face was in unreadable brut I knew the look in his eyes he was scared. Scared what might happen to Melody. I give everyone a look which ment to follow me. I listen in aging but I here the bastard yell out Melody then a thump I give everyone a worried glance and vamp speed down stairs.everyone following behind me.

Klaus pov:

The door opens and I'm face ti face ti my firstborn daughter. I smiled "hello love" I say hoping shells forgive and forget what we did all those years ago.but the opposite happens her heart goes crazy and she's breathing heavily. Just then the house begins to shake and by now the rest of my family is behind me.her eyes are qlowing a dark blood red. "Melody?" I asked confused and she closes her eyes for a few seconds before falling. "Melody!"I yell before catching her right before she hits the ground. By then I see Finn running in with a group behind him.

3rd person pov

"Get your hands off my wife!"kai yells about ti attack when hope interferes "get the hell away from my dad!"she yells at Kai giving him a anyersum. But then all the mikealsons minus hinrik and Finn got a anyersum. Dylan took that the chance to get his mother "don't touch my family" Dylan says before going to his parents room.

Elijah being Elijah the noble stag decided to now talk "can you invite us inside so we can have a civil conversation" he says politely. "No I don't know you, and you hurt my father so you could all go to hell, ok got it ok bye"Kathy fake smiled. About to close the door. "Wait I think we should sit fuen and talk it over...at dinner 7pm sharp" Henrik said making his siblings look at him in awe. The mikealsons nod then turn to leave but Klaus said "I really am sorry fir leaving her" Henrik sadly smiled at him then closed the door.

Everyone rushed to Melody's room.
Only to see her stil passed out and her son next ti her. "Is mom ok?" Kathy asked Dylan but mostly everyone in the room. Kai walked down towards where Melody lay and said a spell. Melody gasped awake clutching her neck for gods sake. Tears threatening to fall "please tell me that was a dream"Melody chocked out.

Finn looked at her and said "I'm afraid not" Melody started to cry and when she cry's a disaster will soon happen.

Kathrine approached her mother "mom who were those people"she asked her mother. Melody looked at her and tried to calm down so she looked at her big sister for help. "Sweety that's Melody's father"
Suprising Her. "I don't get it why are you crying then"kathrine asked
Oblivious to the fairytales she was told about the princess who's family left her.

Melody wiped her tears. She looked up at her daughter "you remember the princess atiry I told you when you were younger right?" Melody took a deep breath eyes glossed over. "Well it better if I show you" Melody said transferido everyone into her memory.

There Melody no younger then 9 was in a hut calling out to her father aunt and uncles. But she received nothing. Her eyes glowed a dark red and she screamed and cried. Ivy had tears in her eyes remembering that day.the hut was now in pieces.

"They don't love me?" Melody's younger self asked. A teenager approach her that was ivy "shhhh little angel I love you and that's all the love you need." Ivy said calming her little sister.

They were back in prestant time "I cried my self ti sleep that day" Melody confessed.

Kai's thump caressed the back of her hand. Trying to calm her her down form what he's about to say "there coming back tonight...for dinner"Kai said slowly worried hiw this might effect his wife.

Melody took a deep breath. "Well I guess it's time I finally face them"Melody said to herself "but if there going to this dinner I'm gonna need a drink"she said making everyone laugh. "What time is this dinner?" She asked her husband. "7" he replied that's 6 hour to get ready. "Well let's make this a formal dinner so get ready" Melody said.
"Make sure to tell the chefs to make plates for about 15 people" Melody said.

7 hours later and everyone is dressed. Melody is nearly drunk. The doorbell rings "Dylan be a doll and go open the door" ivy said sweetly. Dylan hit up and opened the door to the mikealson's. "Glad you could make it" Henrik said. We all sat down in uncomfortable silence. "I want to say sorry" Klaus said looking at his firstborn daughter.

"Sorry, did he just say that" Melody laughs. Ivy gives her a look that says not now. "How much did you drink" ivy whispers to her little sister. " only like this much" Melody puts three fingers up.

Ivys sighs disappointed. "I don't forgive you" Melody says. "Melody I was trying to keep you safe when I left" Klaus says to his daughter tears in his eyes. "Yea well that didn't work very well did it"Melody yells at her father
"You left me, I called for you and you weren't there I broke down I cried myself to sleep, did you even think about me did you regret it"Melody cried. "Kai took Melody's hand from under that table and caressed his thump on the back of her trying to calm her down.

"Sweetheart" Kai said calmly to his wife. "He left me I thought he didn't love, I was in pain for 11 years" Melody cried. The mikealsons let out out a sob. "Ohh your crying, y-you don't get to cry I was the one left, me a child I was eight" Melody yelled her eyes turning red. Which made everyone stand. "Mom" Dylan said wearily "mom calm down" Dylan said to her mother

Melody's vampire face showed her eyes turning red. The table started to shake. "I want you dead!" Melody told her father before vamp speeding out the house.

————-Not edited but I'm gonna publish the next few chapters tomorrow because I'm too lazy to right them now

————-
Not edited but I'm gonna publish the next few chapters tomorrow because I'm too lazy to right them now.and I'm too tired to update this chapter it like 3 in the morning so I'll do that tomorrow too

😙😙😙

Edited