Chambre de Chasse

"Let's head inside, we never know how long we'll be staying out here," I say, leading everyone back through the garden door and closing it behind us.

"Go and rest, doll," I tell my son as we enter the living room. Ivy gets up from the sofa and walks over to Kaiden. "What happened to him?" she asks, genuinely curious and a little concerned.

"Performing old spells can really drain someone, especially if they're not used to it," I remind Ivy. She nods, understanding the situation.

I gather everyone in the library, where the cozy seats await. "Alright, take a seat, and I'll grab the sage-" I start to say, but my half-sister Hope interrupts. "Why do you need sage? Don't you trust us?" she says with a snobby tone, which not only irritates me but also my daughter.

"Sage isn't just for privacy spells, you know? We're doing a mental spell which means we're gonna have to protect ourselves from any negative minds, like my mom's and even Kol's," Kathy explains. I couldn't be prouder of her, although I'm still sensitive about my demon side being mentioned.

Hope looks embarrassing but try's to apologize. I walk out the door as Kathy stays with the mikealsons.

Kathy's pov

Did it bother me that I brought up my mom's demon side? Absolutely. But this girl is really getting on my nerves. I glance at Hope, who's checking out the room and the colorful candles. "Why do you have different color candles?" Seriously, doesn't she go to a magic school where they teach the basics? Those candles are like Witch Learning 101, every witch should know this stuff.

"You don't know?" I ask, genuinely surprised. How can you attend a magic school and not know that? "Different candles give off different auras and magic," I explain to my aunt, or whatever she is. Our family tree is pretty weird. "White candles are for all-purpose spells, like meditation, healing, and protection," I fill her in on the basics of white candle magic.

"Black candle banishes bad energy, protects and wards. Pink for friendship, love, balance, and sometimes relieves depression," I point to the black and pink candles. "Yellow enhances intellect, mental clarity, knowledge, and manifestations," I continue, and she nods along. "Blue promotes spirituality, creativity, harmony, peace, calm, and healing," I light the blue candle.

"Green symbolizes material growth, good luck, fertility, and grounding. Purple represents spiritual development, psychic awareness, and opportunities," I light the purple candle.

"Orange is for success, prosperity, emotional healing, positivity, and ambition," I point to the brown candle. "And brown, my personal favorite, stands for stability, security, concentration, and animal protection," Hope furrows her brows. "Why is it your favorite?" she asks me.

"I love animals, and last time we lit candle we were outside and all the animals came around" I smile at the memory of my friends and I camping outside.

"Light blue symbolizes peace, devotion, inspiration, and family union," I explain, continuing the conversation. "Clearly, it isn't working," I hear Kol mutter, which makes me smirk and let out a chuckle.

"And gold represents fame, fortune, abundance, power, and success," I add confidently. "And red," Hope asks, curious. I lean close to her ear, smirking mischievously. "That's for intimate times, like... you know," I whisper, causing her to blush in embarrassment.

"What about your mom's candle, the black one? You said black candles are for negative energy," Davina questions. Just then, my mom interrupts, walking in with sage. "I made the candle with a stone from hell and heaven," she proudly explains, holding up the sage."You ready for this spell?" She ask we all nod.

--________-time skip-________-

3rd pov

They all found themselves in the New Orleans compound, discussing the omens they received. "So, we each got omens that aren't our actual ones to help us discover our true omens," Melody explained. Kathy's omen was a serpent, Davina's was a crow, Kol's was a black cat, Freya's was a butterfly, Hope's was a falcon, and I had the omen of a wolf.

"Alright, let's start with you, Freya," Melody said, "We all know you're fiercely protective of your family, ridiculously only smart when danger lurks, and your magical connection almost at my level. Did I miss anything?" Melody smirked, waiting for Freya's response.

Kathy couldn't resist adding her own touch of mischief, singing, "Oh, the shade is real, mom!" Freya rolled her eyes, finding amusement in Kathy's sassy remark.. Frey's rolls her eyes. "Butterfly's symbolise transformation and rebirth" Kathy tells everyone in the room.

"I think she's a lion" Kathy says. "Maybe aunty Freya is an owl?" Hope says but it's more like a question. "I agree with kathrine" kol says. "She's a wolf" me and davina say at the same time, then the ground shakes and her omen gets changed into a wolf. Guess we were right.

"My turn!" Kathy declares. "I'm sassy, super smart, and smoking hot," she smirks, tilting her head. "Those aren't actual characteristics, Kathy," Melody tells her daughter. Kathy furrows her brow, saying, "Yes, they are, Mom."

"Based on what you just said, I think you embody the qualities of a fox or a cat," Davina suggests. "I believe you're more like a peacock," Kol adds. Suddenly, the ground shakes again, confirming his intuition. Kathy's serpent transforms into a majestic peacock.

"Your turn, Hope," Kathy smirks, clearly enjoying herself. Hope's face turns red with embarrassment as she stammers, "Um, I guess I'm brave, smart, and I'll do anything for my family..." But before she can finish, Kathy interrupts, "Oh, and let's not forget your strong belief in justice, right?" Hope's blush deepens, and Kathy, being her usual self, rolls her eyes. Why is she blushing so much? Is she feeling sick or something? Kathy thought

Hope's voice takes on a quite tone as she replies, "Yeah, I guess." Kathy raises her eyebrows, clearly unimpressed with Hope's response. "I think you're a bird," Kathy says, nodding her head. Melody, who is Kathy's mom, jumps into the conversation, asking, "Yes, but what type of bird, Kathy?" Kathy takes a moment to think and then suggests, "Maybe it's a crow." Freya and Kol, joining the discussion, simultaneously chime in, "Crow?" "it's a probably a crow."

Kathy and Melody shared a look "raven?" And the ground shakes once again, changing hopes falcon into a black raven bird.

"Let's go with you kol"

"Im charming, mischievous" he gets cut off " and annoying"

Melody tilts her head "I think everyone here knows your omen is a fox" the ground shakes changing his omen into a fox. He pouts "that was quick"

Kathy claps her hands "your turn mommy" Kathy said which made her mom smile. "I don't know what my characteristic are" which made hope raise a brow.

"Well from my time going in your memories and knowing you from now u think you're omen is a coyote" the ground shakes makeinv hope right.

---------------
A/n: i got lazy at the end but by bye