Ivy and Melody

C͟͟͟͞͞͞h͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞ 6

3rd POV

The mikealsons and Parker's are in a long hallway with doors on the wall. "What is this place" Kathy says to herself. "It's Melody memory's we have to find the memory that's are best and worst" ivy tells her niece.

"Let's go in here" Kai says to everyone
The door had claw marks on the door.
The two family's get transferred to a home that dates back 1000 years ago

"Melody dream" a sickening voice says. The mikealsons turn around to see a Melody fifteen to sixteen in age by looking at her. Melody looks like she's in a dungeon.

Ivy closes her eyes remembering the memory. Kathrine and Dylan are the only one to see that ivy's eyes are close.
"Aunty V what's happening in this memory" Dylan asks. Ivy takes a deep breath and opens her eyes just in time to see Melody get slapped across the face.

"What do you want from me" Melody asks quietly. "Me? Oh no I don't want anything from you but someone else dose" the unnamed voice says. "But us we want your powers" a trio comes out of the dark you could sense the power in them from a mile away.
"They grant me immortality if I give you to them" the kidnapper says.
"I don't under stand Greg I-I though you loved ivy she'll never forgive you if she finds out" Melody says trying to manipulate him. But Greg only laughs. "You don't know do you? This just keeps getting better your sister ivy well she doesn't want the burden of you, like she just couldn't wait for you to grow up and leave"he partly lies.

"Aunty v what's he talking about" Dylan ask his only aunt. Ivy was nearly in tears. She shakily takes a breath "at the time I was 23-" ivy get cut off by her niece. "That's when you were turned at the age of 23" Kathy says. Ivy gives her a slight nod. "I fell in love with Greg he just turned out to be using me to get to Mel. I told him that I didn't want her to become like her father I told him I saw something in her eyes a evil behind them, so I toid him I didn't want be there her while I wanted to live" ivy says tears falling down her face.

Melody looks up at Greg in the eyes with tears threatening to fall "your lying ivy wouldn't she wouldn't" Melody convinces her self "and how do you know this? Did she even tell you she was pregnant with my child" he says with a smirk resting in his face

The Mikealsons and Parker's gasp and look at the ivy who seems to be silently crying.

"Engough! Greg we need her blood and the grimore so if I were you I would hurry up your times running out" one of three says
He only nods and brings out a knife.
This makes all the boys growl. "So mels about that spell book"Greg says
"Go to hell" Melody spits in his face.
Greg only nods his his head "yea ok sorry I got to do this" he cuts slowly down Melody's leg deep making her scream.

"Someone distract me" Kathy says quickly. Dylan brings his little sister fur a hug hiding her face in his neck.hours later they see Melody in the room alone.

Melody looks around to see no one and sighs in relief letting some tears fall.Kai looks at his wife or at least the memory Melody broken he doesn't know what to do. Melody looks to the ground to see the knife on the floor three feet away from her. She gathers the rest of her strength up to reach it.

Her left are that has multiple cuts starts to bleed more making her cry out in pain. "Motus" she says focusing on the knife but nothing happens she cry's more. Closing her eyes she takes a deep breath. She turns her body a certain way breaking her left arm. Biting her lip trying not ti scream she slowly takes her arm out the chain. She tries agin to reach the knife only for it not reach.

She tries agin to reach it but she can't.
She looks around the room and she looks at the chain her arm was once in.
She raps the chain around her broken arm.

"What's she doing" Dylan asks his aunt. "I don't know" ivy tells his nephew. They look just in time to see Melody rip the chain off the wall breaking the magic barrier that kept her there. She then whispers a spell to break the rest chains of her chains.

She then hears foot steps she quickly grabs the knife and hides behind the door. "Melody let me introduce you to my new toys" Greg says coming into the room to see no Melody. His face quickly forms into a fearful face "and let me introduce you to death" Melody says slicing his throat. She watches him slowly die. As soon as he die she falls to her knees amber eyes her bones start to crack in every way possible.

"She triggered her werewolf curse"Klaus whispers which glassy eyes.
Melody is now a wolf soft brown fur.The memory fades into a a dining room.

"What happened" Klaus ask his sister.
"I think because she can't control her werewolf so it's the last memory she has after her transformation" Klaus nods understanding.

Sits at the dinner table is Melody and ivy. Ivy burst into tears "Melody understand I didn't know he was going to do that" ivys cry's to her little sister. Melody nods and stands up to give her sister a hug. They hug but Melody pours a red liquid into her wine which doesn't go unnoticed by the two family's. "I forgive you" melody partially lies. "Let's drink on it" melody raises her glass "I melody dream forgive you Ivy Taylor" ivy and melody drink there wine. "I'm glad you forgive me, but I need to tell you something I-I'm pregnant"ivy tells her little sister look at her face to see her emotionless. "I know Greg told me... when I said I forgive i didn't mean i wouldn't forget" and with that melody snaps her older sisters neck.

Making everyone in the memory flinch. "I'm sorry but I can't have you leaving me, I know you'll never forgive me but I love you and it would break my heart if you left me for some man you just met" melody pulls out a dagger that is much familiar to the mikealsons "a dagger" kol breaths out
"I'll see you another day big sister" and with that she plunged ivy in the heart making her desacate.

 "I'm sorry but I can't have you leaving me, I know you'll never forgive me but I love you and it would break my heart if you left me for some man you just met" melody pulls out a dagger that is much familiar to the mikealsons "a dagger" kol breat...

————————————————————

Sorry guys this thing is super slow and it was supposed to be out the other day but i was too busy crying about legacies last episode

But the next two chapters should be out

Updated: 12/18/2022