Kathrine and melody

C͟͟͟͞͞͞h͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞ 7

The two family's are back in the long hallway "well I think it wasn't that memory" kol says trying to break the tension

The two family's are back in the long hallway "well I think it wasn't that memory" kol says trying to break the tension. "Can I pick the next one"Katy ask. Finn nods at the teenage girl.
Kathy picks the door with neon lights and blood.

They see melody feeding on someone in the alleyway. As soon as the person drops to the ground she's sped to the wall. Melody shows her vampire teeth to the person chockinh her. Only for melody to smile once she knows who the person is. Which confuses everyone. "You know if I were into girls I would totally do you kitty kat" Melody says.

"Well I'm honoured honesty" the unnamed person let's go of melody and turns around making klaus growl. "Kathrine" which confuses hope.
"hows my favourite doppelgänger/vampire doing"melody says to her best friend from the last four centuries "running from your father" Kathrine rolls her eye.

"Well then spend time with your favourite person in the entire world"melody says to her best friend "who said you were my favourite person" Kathrine teases making melody have in offended look "I did who else other then me would want to be your friend" Kathrine just glares at the Melody playfully

"Well since im here I heard of a club somewhere around here wanna come with" Kathrine ask Melody nods her head.

The memory fades to a club with neon lights and a melody dancing on the table. With everyone cheering for her.

"Drink drink drink" the crowd yells to the drunk Melody. She drinks in entire bottle of bourbon then throws on the floor.

"Well who knew mom could have fun"Kathy speaks surprised by her mothers actions.

Melody jumps down from the table to grab another drink only for a tall man to bumb into her and spill his drink all over her cloths making her angry "you ruined my clothes"she states to the man. The man only smirk looking up and down at the now wet Melody. "It fine darling let me take you home to get ya a new shirt, yea?" The man says creepily. "How about no" Melody says angry at the drunk man. The man only smirks and goes to grab her hips wich makes her even more angry. She shows her vampire teeth sinking her fangs in his neck making him scream. "I leave you alone for 5 minutes and your already feeding on someone and with out me" kathrine says grime behind you. As soon as the body drops everyone in the club screams.

You look at kathrine and smirk blood in the corner of your lips.  "Up for a killing spree?" Melody asks her best friend "always" kathrine says brining a random person and feeding.

The memory of filled with Melody killing people going club to club.
The memory fades to a melody in bed with people all over the room bloody necks.

The two family's are out of the memory and back in the hallway. "Well that wasn't the memory" Kathy says."well no shit Kathy" Dylan says annoyed. "Dylan" ivy scolds.

"424" kol says confusing everyone. "I'm sorry what?" Henrik says confused what's he's talking about. "424" kol says Again . "Mind sharing with the class Nicole " Kai says purposely trying ti annoy him. "She killed 424 people in one bloody night" kol states angry. "You were counting" Dylan says in disbelief. "Not gonna lie brother I did too I got lost at 212" Katy says to her brother. Which makes Dylan even more annoyed.

"She beat my record" kol says in disbelief

———-——————————————Thus was short but whatever you guys learned a little bit of Kathrine and Melody's relationship

———-——————————————
Thus was short but whatever you guys learned a little bit of Kathrine and Melody's relationship

#Melathrine😙😙