Prophecy's

"I still can't believe that she beat my record" kol says as they begin to walk down the hallway of doors. "Well she's a mikealson" hope says "we're crazy"hope says which makes Dylan scoff  "if she was a mikealson she would have forgiven you the second she found you guys" he says then turns around  to hope "and she's not a mikealson anymore " he says with anger.

The two family's continue to walk down
with the awkward tension in the air "it's too quite" kol speaks which makes everyone roll there eyes. "Well he's right, and you should know this dad I don't like silence" Kathy eclaims sharing a glance with kol. "Thank you kathrine" kol says tired of silence"Ok would someone just open a bloody door" Rebekah says already tired of kills voice.

"Why don't you just open a door Regina" Kai says sarcastically. "Excuse me my name is REBEKAH" Rebekah says to the Kai in disbelief "oh I know"  Kai cheekily says. Rebekah only rolls her eyes and opens a door next to her sending everyone in with her.

In a bar sat Melody drinking. Looking around the room. A tall man with brown hair walks to her. Looking her up and down. "What a pretty little thing like you doing in this bar" the man flirts this makes Melody roll her eyes at the familiar line most men use on women(a/n: im not sexist)

Melody turned around to face the famous Lucien castle. She smirked "Lucien castle, first sire from Niklause mikealson, thousand years old ,and looking for revenge" Melody list to the confused Lucien. Lucien leans down and looks Melody in the eye "tell me who you are" trying to compel her this make Melody laugh

"you can't compel me" she smirks this makes Lucien even more angry speeding her to the nearby ally. "You have exactly ten seconds to tell who your are or I'm going to tear your throat out" Lucien growls. "Oh kinky, sorry but im more of a dominat type, so I suggest you take your hands of me before i tear your throat out with my teeth" Melody threatens.

Lucien keeps her on the wall which makes her annoyed. She switches there positions with vampire speed. "Now Lucien I suggest you be a good little boy and listen to what I have to say" Melody says taking her hand off of his neck. "Who are you" Lucien growls "Melody dream, pleasure im sure" she curtesy's. "Now let's have drink and talk about the letter I sent you"  Melody points to the bar walking ahead of Lucien swaying her hips.

Lucien just stares at her with narrow eyes before deciding to follow this mysterious girl. Melody and Lucien walk to a booth.

"So I'm sure you heard of the prophecy mikealsons down fall" Melody says to the vampire sitting across from her. "No, I haven't" Lucien says with his eyebrows knitted together. "Oh yes that's right it hasn't happened yet"Melody grins "what the bloody hell are you talking about if the originals were dying h would know I have intel all over the world" Lucien tells me

Melody looks at Lucien and smirks "you read the letter, yes? The letter contains how to destroy the mikealsons from the inside, and your going to be the part of the cause" 

"But what about the rest of the vampires when the sire dies so dose the rest of the line" Lucien questions

"The strix I've already met with the leader there're looking for the spell as we speak by 3 years the mikealsons will fall" Melody smirks. "I think we need a drink, on me"

"I like you, your  broken on the inside that's my type" After multiple drinks the vision fades to a room with a sleeping Lucien and and Melody rummaging through the closet.

"What is she looking for" Kathy ask. They just shrug and continue to look.

"Found it" Melody whispers pulling out a dagger. Pulling it out of the cover.she quickly stands and mutters a small spell making the closest look as it was.

The family gets pulled out of the vison and back to the white hallway. "The dagger" Kathy whispers. " so are we all gonna forget about the fact that Melody slept with Lucien castle?" Kol ask looking at everyone. "I'm still in a shock don't look at me!!" Hope exclaims. Hope had read about a Lucian castle and how he was the reason she couldn't see her father for 5 years.

"That door it wasn't there before now it is"Klaus says ignoring what kol says. "No im pretty sure I saw that door there" Hayley says "nope it wasn't there before we enter this one" Henrik says.

"You all are annoying" Kathy exclaims.
"You are just like your mother" Klaus notes "look like her too" Klaus says looking at Kathy. "Yea I get that a lot"

Then of course y starts arguing about the door that appeared. "How did that escalate so quickly" Kathy whispers to herself
"OK SHUT THE HELL UP ASSHOLES"Kathy yells "well that was mean"hope says look at her up and down. "Well it's not my fault that your daddy decided to leave my mother alone In A world filled with supernatural creatures" Kathy says glaring at hope.

"Your a bitch" hope says walking towards Kathy. "HOPE!" Hayley' says suprised by her daughter words "I'm not a bitch or mean I'm brutally honest, the truth hurts so why don't you go cry a river, while I swim in your tears enjoying the sun" hope reverts her gaze and rolls her eyes opening the very door they were arguing about.

Kathy's pov;

The door opens taking us all in whith her
We see mom in a club talking to the bartender. "She was wearing that before she left" my father says. They turn back to the vision just in time to see a women spill there drink on her.

"Well I was hungry so..."Melody trails off.
Melody shows her vampire face then feeds from the entire bar. She turns around to the alive bartender "I like you do I'm gonna keep you alive" Melody says

Melody walks out the bar only to run in with a person with brown hair and blue eyes. "The devil's daughter" the man says.

"Well technically I'm his niece, but go on" Melody laughs. "Very few people know about you, and let me tell you they like to talk" the unnamed man says. "Oh the things you heard are a lie, I'm way worse" Melody grins.

"Oh I know, you burned my village and broke my heart making me this monster so now I'll have my revenge" the man says blowing something in her face

The memory fades into a cell Melody chained to a chair. "Oh Melly" the man sing songs. To a sleeping melody "oh your still asleep" the man punches her awake

"You hit like a bitch" melody groans.
"Well it woke you up didn't it?" He says harshly "actually I was up I just chose to ignore you" she says

"Do you know who your talking to?" The man ask. Melody shakes her no. "We used to date" Melody face turn into confusion "I don't really date people just sleep with them...oh my god I'm a slut" Melody says to herself.

"Yes you are a slut, slut" thus makes Melody fake gag "ok one, never say that to me ever agin two, it's better when it comes from my husband" Melody says

"I'm Alexander Ferguson" Alex says

The vision fades into the hallway again
"Wait what happened" I say looking around "that's the last memory mom had" my brother says which quickly turns into anger "where the hell is my mother" my brother say hitting the wall.

There a gasp the cone from in front of me. "What what is it" I ask I push Hayley out if the way to see a big black hole that's slowly crumbling. I put my hand through and poof.

A/n: I'm backkkkkm