Daggers

Previously;"Then why are you trying to kill her?" Melody looks at her sister. "When she's dead she will be purified, she'll have more power, and she can kill my half sister for me. After of course when I bring her back, I'll send her to hell but she won't be tortured like the others" Melody looks at her sister a smirk on her lips.

The vision fades. "Damn she must've really hated you to want kill people" Kathy looks at hope. "She wanted to kill me" hope says, lips quivering, and tears in eyes. "Come here sweetheart" Klaus arms open for his daughter. Both Melody and Dylan look at each other blinking twice, that's there signal to mind link each other. "Is it me or is hope a attention whore" say Kathy in the mid link. "She's a attention whore alright"Dylan nods which makes them both smirk. Kathy steps on something, a dagger "omg I know what it is" Kathy says gaining everts attention.

"The dagger" she picks it up examining it. "αγάπη και μίσος" she says she turns around facing her family. "What does that mean" she looks at ivy and her father. "It means love and hate, your mother would always say that about you guys actually" Kai looks at Klaus and his family. "Oh yea I remember she would say and I quote 'I will ruin that Family with love and hate' damn she really was a psychotic mastermind" ivy says. "Damn I know where my craziness comes from now" Kathy looks at Dylan. "I think you get from me actually" Kai tilts his head.

"That's beside the point, how do you know that dagger is was Alexander was talking about" Henrik asks his bestfriends. "The dagger was shown in most of the visons and the clue he left said a memory she hates and loves."Kathy explains. "Hello the dagger says love and hate. Wow I should be a detective" Kathy says impressed with her self. "Don't get ahead of yourself Sherlock" Henrik says. "de animo" Kathy says taking them out of Melody mind.

"Where's the dagger at?" Hope says looking around. "It was in mums mind but in real life it would be in the tomb" Kathy says. "And where is that?" Kol ask. "Deep in the forest but mum doesn't let us in there"Dylan says.

"That because there's a lot of dark object and spells that shouldn't be used in there" Kai informs them. "Yea yea but we need to go in there to save mom" Kathy says rolling her eyes. "Fine we need your blood and the spell that's in her art room" Kai says giving in.

—✄—

3rd person pov:
In the art room

Kai opens the door "now we're look for a panting that could relate to the spell"Kai says telling everyone.

"Dylan look it's baby you" Kathy cackles pointed at a painting. Dylan looks at the painting rolling his eyes. "We're soupose to be looking for the painting that has to do with the tomb or spell Kathy. Not a baby photo"

After minutes of searching for the painting. "There's nothing here it's just photos of us" Kathy say leaning against her photo. "Aww look Kathy it's your emo phase" Dylan laughs. Kathy pouts rolling her eyes. "Why does mom even still have this" Kathy says looking at the painting.

Getting a closer look there's a gap behind the painting. "Wait" Kathy's says fining everyone's attention. She carefully picks up the painting placing it on the floor. There's a door handle behind it. "It's a door" Dylan says. "No shit Sherlock" Kathy mutters. Opening the door.

There more paintings but there dark. "Is that the Lafayette cemetery" hope ask her dad. "Yes it is" Klaus breaths out. 

Ivy looks at the painting there looking at "she was having vision of Hope there" ivy says from behind them. "Visons what kind of visions?" Klaus asks. "Death, people, Esther, the Hal-" she gets cut off my Dylan.

"I think I found it" he exclaims. "Think? I'm pretty sure that it. I mean it's a literal tomb" Kathy says. She grabs the note from behind the painting. "la luz solo puede brillar en la oscuridad, yep that's the spell let's go" Kathy says.
—✄—