Magical bonding

Davina and I go to the living room to see the ones I asked for( kol,hope,freya). "Alright let's go to my secret garden" I gesture them to follow me outside.

I take them to the brick wall covered in grass "I don't get it it's a wall" hope says poking the wall. "revelare" I say revealing a door.

I open the door revealing a graden, butterfly's flying and in the far left Corning a cottage. "Woah" hope breaths out walking in looking around.

"I come here to clear my mind, practice magic, read, and get away from my kids" I look at my maybe forgiven family.

"Where should we start? We could learn new magic, practice magic already learned, use some dark objects" I smirk at the last one.

"I think we should learn new magic" my daughter says from behind me. "Where the hell did you come from" hope said which makes Kathy sigh.

"Well I geuss you didn't learn this but when two people love each- actually no they don't have to love each-other but when two people are horny-"Kathy begins but stops talking when I give her a sharp look. "The door was open and I wanted to tag along"she says walking towards me.

"So what are we doing?" Kathy looks at us. "Can we learn new magic?" Hope asks me.
Freya nods "yes I would  like to know what magic I don't know about" freya says looking at me.

"Ok Kathy go get the 4th and 8th grimore, that's on the 4th bookshelf and the sanguis candle" I tell my daughter making kol gasp.

"The darkest object you told me about?" Kol says Making me smirk "it's for you" I shrug. His eyebrows together in confusion. "For what?"

"You'll see" I winked

—__—__—__—time skip—__—__—__

When Kathy comes back with the supplies I sit down. "Ok sit down in a circle" I sit crisscross-applesauce.

We Al sit down in a circle on the grass. I place the black candle in the middle. "Grab hands" I say.

"La translatio potentiae magicae te translatio potentiae magicae fè phasmatos translatio potentiae magicae" once I'm done I open my eyes and look at kol.

"How do you feel"I ask kol who stands up.
"I- what did you do to me" I opens my mouth to speak but my daughter beats me to it.

"She gave you some magic it's only temporary" which makes davinas face brighten.

"It only last for a few hours"Melody

"How is that possible?" Kol asked me. "Vampires can't have magic" he says in disbelief.

"You're magic is still in your body just hiding" i looks at Kohl's confused face. "How did you find out you had magic when you were younger?" I ask him

"When I was getting chased by a bear" which makes Kathy snort. I give her a warning look. "Sorry continue"she says

"And when you turned you were stabbed by you're father, another traumatic, you're magic should've only been gone for a day unless someone took it from you" I say confused.

"You don't have a conetion with witches because you like them, well sorta, you have a connection with them because they took you're magic away." I say surprised.

"Bloody witches" kol said with anger.

"Can we start now?" Kathy said bored out of her mind. "Yes, we shall, the spell we are going to do is simple well it should be simple."

"Is it the one where we turn into animals?" Kathy's face lit up, but I rolled my eyes and said, "No, not that one. Every time we do that spell, you turn into some exotic animal and terrorize people."