CHAPTER 5: THE MURDER STREAK BEGINS

Peter looks worried at his girlfriend. "God Marci what did he do to you?"

Marci tries to hide a pain and shrugs a slow as possible. "Nothing training got a bit out of hand-"

"Thats bullshit Marci you never get hurt! Its only you and i who train! Who
Else is here with us besides you and I! What did he do to you?" He says grabbing her face gently.

"I dont wanna talk about it."

"Please talk i heard your screams, don't think it didn't hurt me too." He says as his voice cracks. "Marciana what did he do to you."

Right before she could tell him Papa comes inside with 4 guards. "Alright number 0 we have some more challenges for you."

"Leave her alone!" Peter attempts to use his powers but a guard collars him. They grab Marci and she screams in agony. "Please! She's hurt leave my Marci alone! Please."

"Peter!" Marci screams

"Marci!"

They sedated her and Peter watches as she passes out, Peter saw her leg in bruises and took a good look at her colar bone. They had bruises. "What did you do to her?"

They take her out of the room and Marci hadn't seen Peter till 1 week later but
When she did she came back 10 pounds lighter and way more powerful.

Peter looks at the memory and smiles at His young Marci. "One day Marci...he's gonna pay the lies he fed you and the torture he put you through..."

****

A really loud bell rings and the tournament has began. And Marci heads inside the gym. She waves quickly at Robin and sees Steve walk in with a date, she heads towards them, Steve's widen and tries to fix his shirt and look calm. "Hey Steve."

"Marci, heyyyyy. How you been, its been what like way to long?" Steve says.

Marci smirks but goes along. "Yeah way to long." She looks at the girl beside him and quickly reads her mind. "Oh you must be Brenda im Marci."

Brenda looks at Steve with admiring eyes. "Aww you talk about me! Your so sweet!"

Steve laughs awkwardly, he never did and Marci was fucking with him. "Yeah all the time?"

"Like." She says, Marci quickly reads her mind again and jumps in.

"How amazing you are, and even though you put in so much time in your hair he really prefers you natural, and he also likes the movie The Outsiders like you do." Marci semi rants in a high pitch tone. God did she like doing this to people she knew. "Okay well i gotta go enjoy the date and lets hope for once we can actually make it past this game."

Steve feels offended but sees the smirk she's bitting back and nods his head. "Lets go Brenda, see ya later Marci."

"Everyone now please rise for our national anthem. Singing for us tonight we have a very special guest, all the way from Nashville, Our very own Tami Thompson!" People cheer loudly as she makes her way to the mic.