CHAPTER 6: TRYING TO STAY SANE

With a loud gasp Marci wakes up. She looks around to see it's still pitch black. Getting up so quickly she runs. But before she could get to her car she feels pain way to much. "What happened?" She asks to herself, then the memories came back and she looks at the trailer park. Shaking her head she didn't want to believe it maybe her mind was fucking with her. But before she could do anything she fell again and was knocked out.

*****

"Marci can you hear me?" A voice asks. "Marci are you okay?" It speaks again. She slowly opens her eyes and moves quickly away from the person. "Hey nothings happening it me Max." Max says trying to come closer.

Marci stands up and backs away from Max. "I gotta- I cant- im scared-" she tries to breath out words but she runs out of the trailer.

"Marci wait!" Max yells. The older girl looks and hears sirens in a distance. Getting in her car quickly and driving she makes it out and starts to feel in pain again but she keeps driving, she was just losing her mind what ever she saw wasn't real and nothing can harm her.

She drives the rest of the way home in complete paranoia and heavy breathing till she remembers, "shit, my flight!" Slamming her hand on the horn.

—————————

California

Eleven looks for her boyfriend and sister. She smiles when she sees Mike but cant help but look more for her sister. "Mike!" He looks at her as she waves.

"Hey!" They share a kiss and hug. "Careful, careful, your squishing- your squishing a present its a gift i hand picked those for you in Hawkins i know you like yellow But now I'm kind of realizing that it's too much yellow I know that you also like purple so I got some purple as well I kinda did a 7030 split kind of thing."

"They're perfect thank you." She moves away as Mike greets the others. "Mike where's Marci?"

"Oh i went by her house and her car wasn't there i asked Robin or Steve if they heard from her and they said not since yesterday. I asked everyone else but they said no and Max wouldn't answer so- im sure it's nothing and Marci is fine." Mike tries to reassure.

Eleven looks sad. "If it was nothing she would have been on that plane, Mike what if something happened to her?" She asks now worried.

Mike quickly grabs her shoulders. "El its Marci, the one with powerful powers," He whispers the last part from the other unknown friend. "i think she's okay maybe she met someone you know since she and Steve broke up."

"Marci and Steve Broke up?" Will and Jonathan ask surprised.

"I can't say im shocked we all knew Marci was too good for him." Mike says. They all agree even Argyle who had no idea who any of those people are.

*****

"Murray! Open the door! Murray!" She bangs hard occasionally looking around like and addict. She bangs and hears no response. "Murray you bearded asshole open the damn door!" Again no answer. "Fine if your not coming out im coming in..." she whispers. With a small turn from her head the door unlocks.