CHAPTER 7: OPERATION FIND EDDIE

Arriving at the video store they walk inside. "Hey Steve." Marci says.

"Have you see this?-"

"How many phones do you have?" She asks looking between him and Robin.

"-someone was murdered."

"How many phones do you have?" She snaps.

"2. Why?" He responds.

"Technically 3 if you count the back." Robin adds.

"Three works." She jumps over the counter carefully not dropping the tapes before she grabs a phone Dustin throws backpack and knocks over all of them.

"No, no, no! Not my tapes! Dude what are you doing man?" Steve snaps.

"Stetting up base of operations here." Dustin says not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Base of operations?" Robin questions.

"Stop get off of that." Steve commands.

Marci looks at Steve and smiles. "Steve we need this computer for something important would you mind?"

Steve smiles back. "Of course not take all the time you need Marci."

Robin looks at him like he's an idiot. "Seriously guys maybe on a monday you can play around here like toddlers but it's Saturday, its our busiest day."

"Look Robin I totally empathize but this cannot wait till Monday." Dustin replies.

"What cause calling all of Eddie's friends is an emergency?" Robin sasses.

"Correct!" Dustin says still writing.

"Do you want me to strangle him or you wanna do that?" Steve mumbles towards Robin.

"We could take turns." Robin smiles. Rolling her eyes Marci and Max stay quiet and watch Dustin til, he looks at them fed up.

"Would you just fill them in. Except the Marci part we need To explain that to Eddie all together." Dustin commands.

"Fill us in on what and what not to tell us yet?" Robin asks tiredly. The girls looks at each other and Marci motions Max to go first.

Murderer

Marci tenses at it but quickly tries to gain back her focus. And dials the next number, after a few rings. "Hello?"

"Hi have you seen or heard From Eddie?"

"Eddie who?"

"Munson i haven't been able to get ahold of him?"

"No I haven't sorry."

"Thats okay sorry to bother." Crossing out another name she puts down the phone and shakes her head at Dustin.

"Hey guys i might have a lead." Max announces. The others face her in anticipation.

"Seriously?" Dustin asks with a smile.

"Yeah, apparently Eddie gets his drugs from some guy named Refer Rick and sometimes Eddie crashes there." Max explains.