Mad Annoying pt2

"He better not come over here," Tasha threatened when she noticed he was looking our way.

Why is he even here? Where his little family at? If he knows what's best, he wouldn't bring his ass nowhere near me.

We have yet to break eye contact. I can't lie, he still look good. Muscular, tall, and dark. His dreads was longer than the last time I saw him almost 4 years ago. He's shirtless, sweating from playing basketball. I rolled my eyes from his.

Some week for me, so many familiar faces popping up at the same time. Jamal's face though, I can live without.

"Here he comes," Evon warned.

I'm not doing this. I grabbed both of Tasha and Evon's wrists and dragged them towards the boys. Tasha was talking shit, I was barely listening. My focus, I don't want any sort of confrontation with Jamal. I'm not interested nor do I have the energy.

Once we reached the group, I heard Gigi call for me. I looked for her, seeing Kendrick was holding her while still talking to Q and Mack. She waved at me with big smile.

I went to them smiling, trying not to show how distressed I was becoming. Evon got caught up with Q, Tasha followed me.

"Hey, sweet girl," I greeted Gianna, making her giggle.

"Where you been?," Kendrick asked me.

"Just walking around," I said simply.

Tasha started laughing," Look at him, Kay. He paused real fast! He probably think Gianna is yours!"

I glared at her, why did she have to say that out loud? In front everyone, especially Kendrick?

"He who?," Kendrick asked, putting Gianna down.

"Nobody," I said quickly, glaring at Tasha hoping she would shut up.

Kendrick doesn't need to know anything about Jamal. He's literally a non factor in my life, moving on.

"Naw, who's he? Somebody fuckin with you?," Kendrick asked, catching attention of the guys.

Really? I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"Ain't nobody she fuckin with now. We talking about her ex over there on the court. The one with dreads and white basketball shorts," Tasha pointed out, being oblivious to my agitation.

One of these days, I'm gonna breakdown and fuck this bitch up. It's not gonna happen but UGHHHH! She get on my nerves.

"I thought you ain't have a Nigga, Kay?," Mack laughed.

I just stayed quiet and shook my head. I felt Gianna hug my legs, I distracted myself by playing with her ponytail.

"Yo ain't that the same nigga that tried to fight Jay a couple weeks ago?," Q asked, with a blunt in his mouth. Jay arched his neck to get a better look.

"Jamal?," Tasha questioned.

"Oh that's the nigga's name? We should go holla at him," Mack said, smoking his own blunt.

"I'm down," I hear Kendrick say.

Excuse me? I looked at Kendrick. He avoided eye contact, too busy looking over to Jamal. I just shook my head. I don't like where this going. I picked up Gianna and walked off to find my mom.

It's not even about me, I'm nowhere near Pro-Jamal. But I'm sure as hell Anti-Violence, especially over something petty. I don't know anything about this altercation they speak of but there's nothing provoking them to want to fight at this moment other than they think they recognize Jamal. And not Kendrick agreeing to go along with it. I'm sorry but I don't like it and I don't stand by it.