Rumors Fly

I knew this was gonna happen...

I didn't know exactly what but good days don't always last.

Since Kendrick is back on the road, I've been spending quality time with family, especially my dad. There's really no catching up because we've stayed connected over the years.

Gianna is in love with daddy. Like Kendrick, he used his charm on her and she was easily swayed. Daddy speaks Spanish with her all the time and she loves it. There was one night Gianna didn't want to go to bed and was getting fussy. Daddy offered to play guitar for her and that's all it took. He sung her to sleep and now she wants him to teach her guitar. It's so cute.

I let my dad shadow me while I work. I showed him my salon which he kept calling fancy. I had a few events to attend to and I took him as my date. It's not glamorous or super Hollywood but to be invited to events in relation of me becoming a personality or beauty guru is pretty fun and lively.

I've started on the nursery finally. Kendrick and I agreed on black and white theme colors because in reality, we still don't know the gender. So I ordered in a crib, a diaper station and a rocking chair. Nothing too crazy right now.

Life is fine right now BUT...

Kendrick...I don't know. I'm hearing and seeing weird things about him now that he's been back on the road. Evon decided to go along with the guys this time and she's saying Kendrick has been acting weird like he was hiding something or someone.

He's been gone for almost 3 weeks and literally a week after he left, that's when not only Evon started telling me things but there's pics from fans being sent to me. I announced on social media that I was pregnant. While people congratulated me and Kendrick, I was getting private messages from other women saying they had sex with him recently or he told them that we were no longer together.

I don't want to accuse him of anything but it seems like left and right there's been something since he's left. I'm not with him and I miss him, I'm 26 weeks pregnant. I'm feeling some type of way.

When I call or FaceTime with him, even out of the blue sometimes, nothing seems suspicious to me and for the most part, always answers. If he doesn't answers, he sends me a text right after saying he's busy but will call or text me later, which he does. In fact, he always wondering what's going on over here like my time spending with my dad, the progress with the nursery, how things are going with salon. I don't know. And I trust him.

Maybe I trust him too much. I just don't want people to put ideas in my head. I don't want to believe he would deceive me, especially after everything and him confessing his love to me. He's been so amazing, he wouldn't screw it up, would he?

I let it go because I'm trying to stress out about...but today, I've been trying to reach him and he's not answering. Maybe he's busy or whatever but I know he's not performing today. He's supposed be traveling to Tennessee via tour bus. Evon said she hadn't seen him all day because her and Q traveled by plane.

I've gotten up and got ready for the day at the salon. I overdid it today by doing 10 hours but I'm not working tomorrow so I figured it was ok. I feel fine other than my feet which were swollen. I ate and drank water like I was supposed to.

But it's now reaching 24 hours since I've heard from Kendrick. It's unlike him to not get back to me by now. I just got back home from the salon. I ordered pizza for dinner. My feet were killing me so I didn't feel like cooking.

I settled on the couch and turned the TV on to a movie I've seen a million times. Yep, you guessed it, Titanic.

But I wasn't paying attention. Instead of contacting Kendrick this time, I called Dave. He answered almost immediately.