Dreams Come Thru (Interlude)

Today is a big day!

Not only is my salon reveal is today, I finally got the OK to tell my friends and family about my pregnancy!!!!

Which, by the way, is going super well. I'm officially 13 weeks meaning I'm in my second trimester. Other than high blood pressure and dehydration, everything is going smoothly. I've had to switch up my diet because there's been a few occasions I've almost fainted due to my blood pressure or dehydration.

Luckily, both incidents was when I was with Kendrick. It freaked him out to no ends but I'm glad it was him and not somebody else. It would've just spoiled the surprise. But there's 2 people who's already catching on, which honestly I'm not surprised.

My mom and Tasha.

They've questioned me but I always give them run around. My mom has been seeing my symptoms the most. When the questions started, I was fast on packing my things. That's why I hauled my ass outta there.

Yep, Kendrick and I officially live together. Kendrick really wanted a penthouse but we compromised to find a roomy 1 level apartment to rent for now. We're still close to Pasadena but we're LA bound. Pretty decent in size with a spacey kitchen and living room area, 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms. 4 bedrooms because 2 of the rooms are for work purposes. Obviously, there's the master bedroom, a room for the baby, a guest bedroom and I needed a office/influencer room.

I'm momentarily not taking on any clients because I have too much going on. That's another thing.

My doctor had warned me about stress. She thinks I'm doing too much and stress can endanger the baby. Kendrick heard that and yeah...he pretty much doesn't let me do anything anymore.

When we moved, he and the guys did everything. To not make it obvious about my pregnancy and me not doing anything, Kendrick and Dave helped me set up a meeting with a management team so I have a team now. They help me book my events, endorsement deals and such. It's helped a lot because I'm becoming a lot more popular these days which means I'm getting busier.

Having a management team is a breather. All have to do is show up to whatever it is I need to do. I made sure to make time for myself and school work. I can't wait to graduate, that will take a load off too.

But yeah, a lot has happened in a month.

We'll get into all the details of all of it later but right now, IT'S SALON TIME.

I'm super excited. I have no idea what the salon looks due to Tasha and Evon taking over but I trust them and they understand me. That's why I'm hella excited!

Kendrick and I decided today would be a great day to reveal the pregnancy. It was last minute when we decided because I literally got the clear yesterday so we were just gonna find a moment that was appropriate to tell everyone.

Tasha said the salon reveal would look better at night so we got permission from the property owner to schedule our little get together at 8pm so the shopping center closed down early for us.

I didn't realize how big of a support system I had until I got a lot of texts and calls of either people congratulating me and a few requests to come to the reveal. Unfortunately, most of them I had to decline because I can only invite certain amount of people. Plus, I really wanted to have a private time with family and close friends. Then afterwards, we have reservations at a restaurant.

It would be too many people but the support is very much appreciated though. We all decided to meet up at the salon and then go to the restaurant to celebrate. When we all arrived, we took the time to greet each other until Tasha came up to me.