2

(thank u sm for 21 reads I'm surprised anyone would even click on this sorry for any spelling errors!! And happy pride month my loves <3)

Your pov

I walked through the front doors of school as people stared at me I finally made it to my locker which felt like an eternity.

I opened it up and smiled at all the stickers that were on the inside of my locker but I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I didn't even have to say anything to already know who was gripping my shoulder I could smell his cologne as well.

You know you were the lowest of the low when "Eddie Munson the freak" got a kick out of pushing you around.

I quickly turned around and was met with his cold eyes piercing into mine shivers went down my spine as he had the look on his face I already knew what he wanted.

I quickly rummaged around in my bag and pulled out a 20 handing it to him and he had a smirk on his face as he walked off.

I took a deep breath and fixed my hair as I made it to my first class sitting down the teacher eventually came in and started explaining a new assignment.

(Time skip) bc I'm lazy

I was sitting in my last class, math I couldn't stop watching the time and finally when the bell rung I grabbed my worksheet sprinting out of there.

But before I knew it someone had a hold of the collar of my shirt they spun me around and I was met with Eddie as he grabbed my math worksheet.

"thank you, Doll. you're a life saver" Eddie laughed walking off

People around the front schoolyard watched the whole thing laughing at me not trying to help just laughing I quickly sprinted off to the Football field and found myself running into the woods.

I eventually found it the wooden picnic table I pushed some of the empty beer cans off as I sat down and pulled out my journal about an hour went past as I lost track of time I was pulled out of my thoughts when somewhere in the woods I heard a noise.

(Also I will try to add music to every part just music that I listen to when I'm writing idk and also music that reminds me of Eddie)