18

(THANK U SO MUCH FOR OVER 23k READS)

Your pov

I woke up Friday morning looking around for Eddie when I spotted a path of rose petals on the floor that led out the door.

I got up following it to see Eddie putting the finishing touches on a stack of pancakes and when he saw me he smiled.

"Good morning hun," he said pulling the chair out for me

"Holy cow they look amazing Eddie thank you" I smiled quickly sitting down and he kissed my head giving me a fork and knife.

When I tried a bite I let out an over-exaggerated moan laughing and Eddie smacked me with a small dish towel making me laugh more.

"They are so good Eddie thank you again," I said turning around blowing him a kiss and I saw a small blush appear on his cheeks before he turned around and started doing the dishes.

"Do we still have to go to school today?" I asked whining

"Yes, plus graduation is so close I can taste it," Eddie said drying his hands "Pass me your dish."

"I'm not done," I said as he took my plate anyways.

"I'm putting it in the fridge we gotta get going," he said still cleaning a bit.

And I quickly got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Hey Eddie won't your uncle get mad at all these rose petals," I said with my toothbrush in my mouth.

"He's out of town for the week or something," Eddie said from the kitchen.

When I finished I walked out of the trailer closing the door and I waited by his van.

(Time skip)

Once we made it to school Eddie parked and I got out.

And as we were walking into the school together Eddie spoke.

"I'll be in the parking lot after school just head straight to the van ok?"

I nodded quickly looking around and when the coast was clear I got on my tippy toes giving him a quick kiss and running off.

(Time skip to lunch)

When I entered the cafeteria I looked around and saw no sign of Eddie but I saw Robin and Steve so I quickly ran over to them sitting down "guys I'm going on a date tonight."

Robin looked excited and Steve looked a bit disappointed.

"Who is the lucky man" Robin whisper yelled to me.

"It's Eddie isn't it obvious" I laughed a bit

The table went silent Robin seemed happy and Steve just looked disappointed.

"He's a really nice person he's not an asshole anymore he's changed," I said feeling the need to defend him after the look Steve gave me.

Robin nodded "Don't forget to let me know how the date goes I'm excited for you" she said passing me her fruit that was on her tray and Steve just got up walking off.

Eventually, Robin got up apologizing to me as she ran off chasing Steve.

I thought it would've been obvious that me and Eddie were a thing but I guess not.

I sat there alone finishing the fruit Robin gave me and when the bell rang I grabbed Steve and Robbin's trays throwing the garbage out and putting the dirty trays on top of the bin leaving the cafeteria.

(Time skip to the end of the school day)

As I was looking around for Eddie's van in the parking lot I felt two hands on my shoulders and they spun me around.

"Miss me..?" Eddie smiled

I hit his shoulder lightly and I started to pout "I told you not to sneak up on me like that anymore and why weren't you in math class?"

"I was getting you a little something and you'll see what it is when we get home" he replied

(Time skip again sorry 😭)

When we got back to Eddie's trailer he covered my eyes and we both walked in.

He guided me all the way to his room and when he uncovered my eyes I saw two fancy suits on his bed.

I wasted no time quickly hugging Eddie "where did you get this kind of money to spoil me?" I asked him and he pulled away.

"Never ask a man about his business," he said pulling my shirt off.

He slipped the fancy button up on me and I did the buttons up as he started getting his suit on.

Once we were dressed I just couldn't take my eyes off Eddie he looked amazing in a suit.

"You look so handsome..." I mumbled out and Eddie pulled me in by my waist smiling as he started to kiss me.

Eventually, I pulled away for air and I asked Eddie when we were going.

"Our reservation starts in 30 minutes," he said as he walked over to his mirror fixing his hair.