14

Your pov

I woke up the next morning in Eddie's arms remembering the events of last night blushing.

I managed to get out of bed without waking him up and I threw a hoodie on.

After a few minutes of thinking I decided to wake Eddie up, I shook his shoulder and he woke up looking at me as I apologized "I'm sorry I'm sorry I just... can you please drive me to the hospital to see my mom I just don't think I can walk for two hours" I said feeling bad.

And Eddie sat up a bit before speaking "of course my love just let me get ready."

(time skip)

After we got there I told Eddie to wait in the van and he agreed.

When I walked into the hospital a cold feeling came over me but I brushed it off walking to the front desk.

I had to fill out paperwork before visiting and once I finished I handed the paperwork back to the receptionist and she told me what room my mom was in and I wasted no time quickly running to the elevator.

When I finally made it to the room my mom was staying in I opened the door and saw her hooked up to a bunch of tubes and wires and I started to break.

I quickly pulled a chair up beside her and held her hand crying "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry mom for lying and fighting with you please don't go you can't go."

"You haven't even seen me graduate yet mom."

I sat there talking and crying to her unconscious body until visiting hours were over and that's when I remembered Eddie waiting for me in the parking lot.

Once I finally made out of the hospital I started looking for eddies van and when I finally spotted it I quickly ran up to the passenger side window looking inside to see Eddie sleeping I quickly knocked on the window waking him up.

He quickly unlocked the passenger door and I got in "sorry I lost track of time" I said and Eddie saw how red my face was from crying.

"How is she," Eddie said poking at my hand.

"I just want to get high and cuddle please I don't wanna talk about it" I mumbled and Eddie nodded as he started his van.

(Time skip to Monday morning)

I was being woken up by Eddie asking me if I wanted to go to school today I nodded and got up to get ready.

Once I was done I walked out of Eddie's room and I saw him by the couch cleaning.

"What do you want for breakfast" Eddie spoke once he saw me.

"I'm not hungry," I said going up to him and hugging him

I could tell Eddie was a bit confused but he just hugged back kissing my head.

He pulled away after a bit "you need to eat something y/n" he said brushing my hair out of my face.

"I'm fine," I said looking away.

Eddie didn't listen he ran to the kitchen opening the fridge and I just left the trailer waiting by the van.

eventually, Eddie came out with a little container in his hands and he gave it to me I was confused as I got in the van opening the container and it was watermelon slices and a few grapes.

I smiled and Eddie quickly snuck a kiss onto my cheek before he started his van

As we were driving I started to eat the grapes and Eddie spoke again "I have stuff I have to do after school are you ok with walking back to the trailer park yourself."

I nodded as Eddie pulled into the school parking lot finding a spot and I got out running to my first class.

(Time skip)

I had been waiting for Eddie for about 2 hours now and I wanted to know where he was I usually mind my own business but I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I finally made it to my destination Gareth's house I knocked on the door a few times and Gareth answered smiling when he saw me.

"Hey, Gareth do you know where Eddie is did he tell you where he was going after school??"

Gareth rubbed the back of his neck before speaking "no sorry."

I could tell he was lying immediately because he sucked at it "you're a bad liar Gareth," said getting closer to him "now your going to tell me where Eddie is."

After 5 minutes I got it out of him apparently Eddie's doing something at skull rock.

"Thank you, Gareth you're a sweetheart you know that," I said pinching his cheek.

And I could see a blush appear on Gareth's face as I walked off.

(also I just wanted to let you guys know that I am not the best at punctuation and writing if you couldn't already tell because the school system screwed me over by not giving me the proper help that I needed in my younger years.

I really enjoy writing but I am not the best at it and now that there are a lot of eyes on me I get scared to post because of what people will think I'm just like that

I usually don't talk about myself but I just wanted this to be out there bc I feel like poop about it which is why I've been avoiding posting.

I hope that my shit writing is not a huge deal and I'm also trying to add punctuation now.

And thank you all so much for over 9k!!❤️)

Why did Gareth blush tho?🧐