4

(HELLO FARTS and welcome back... you should also follow me on Wattpad so you can get announcements when I publish !! I think that's how it works idk)

Your pov

"Are you ok" the person spoke.

Thank god it was just Steve Harrington I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding and Steve started laughing a little.

"I'm fine Steve I just forgot something at home," I said turning the sink off.

Steve nodded as he spoke, "you're still eating lunch with me and Robin rightttt y/n."

"How could I forget bye steveee" I laughed as I hurried out of there with my textbooks in hand once I found my class I quietly walked in.

"Your late y/n" my social studies teacher Mrs hunters said in a rude tone.

"I'm sorry Mrs hunters" I mumbled as I gave her the late slip and I found a desk at the back.

(Time skip to lunch bc I'm lazy)

I walked into the cafeteria cringing at how loud it was I rarely came in here because the food was always shit and I could always feel Eddie's eyes on me.

As I was looking around I heard a voice shout and I saw Robin waving her arms around like crazy and yelling my name I laughed a little as I jogged over to Robin and Steve sitting down and talking with them.

"Y/n pleaseee" Steve whined.

Steve had been begging for the past 10 minutes for me to go to a stupid party with him because Robin was busy.

"Come on y/n it's a fucking Friday and you never leave the house after school it'll be fun I promise and I'll get you home before midnight," Steve said giving me puppy dog eyes

I just glared at him and he started fake crying into my shoulder I pushed him off laughing "fine I'll go just shut up" I mumbled as I ate the grapes Robin gave me from her bag.

"I'll pick you up at nine," Steve said smiling like a little kid in a candy store.

the bell rung indicating that lunch was over I said goodbye to Robin and Steve and I walked out of the cafeteria.

(Time skip)

I decided to just keep it basic for the party and wear some nice blue denim jeans and a black shirt before I could overthink about what I was wearing I heard my mom calling me from downstairs "y/n Steve's here!!" I quickly ran out of my room and then downstairs.

As I got downstairs I gave my mom a hug she told me to have fun and be safe I nodded and ran out the door to Steve's car.

I got in and Steve drove off I had no idea where this house party was or who's it was but I kind of just wanted to get drunk.

Steve parked his car halfway down the street from the house party which was smart and as we were walking the rest of the way you could already hear the blasting music.

me and Steve just smiled at each other as we decided to run the rest of the way there laughing.

before we went in Steve stopped me at the doorstep and told me to stick with him I nodded as I grabbed his arm holding it tight and then we entered.

there were so many people steve was right sticking together was safer but after about 20 minutes I lost him in the crowd I panicked for a second but then I realized everything was gonna be okay Steve wouldn't leave without me.

I found the kitchen where all the drinks were being served and I quickly grabbed a red cup filling it up with the unknown liquid that was in the punch bowl it didn't taste that bad but it did taste strong I chugged another cup smiling and I filled my cup up one more time before walking out.

Eventually, I found Steve he was talking with a few girls and I didn't wanna interrupt him so I walked around and eventually found a living room it was surprisingly empty just one person passed out by the TV most people were in the lounge room where the pool table was doing shots and other stuff like that.

I sat down on the couch laying my head back and zoning out until I felt someone sit beside me.

(Sorry for another cliffhanger loves but it needs to happen LMAO

I also need your opinion on NSFW being in this book!!? yes or no)