Police Case

Gulf at one dial police station number and call the cop there .The cop listen to both .He asked Mew to show his license .He has not wearing the helmet too .He doesn't have any paper of his bike .The cop at one caught him for all this . Moreover he injured a baby boy .He dragged him to the police station .Mew saw Gulf with so much hatred and anger .In his 18 years of life nobody insulted him so much .

Gulf - Now u will learn a lesson . You careless kid .U should listen to ur elders and admit ur mistake .U r very young . First of all u should not drive without helmet and licence .I don't think u r 18 yet . Now spend some time in police station .
Gulf request the cop to not file any case against him because he is a kid .It can ruin his future . Just give him a threat and live him.But Mew don't know about it .He thinks gulf fire a case against him .

The police man give him assurity .He take Mew at police station . He forgot his phone at home .They don't let him call his parents or phi.They live him 9 o clock at night . Every body waiting for him.
His father scolded him for coming late and not informing them .Mew get angry and went to his room and locked himself . They all called him to come out but he said he want to be alone . Granny take them downstairs .She said give him some space .

Mew was thinking about that bloody teacher .He ruined his birthday .

Mew - I will tell you what is the result of messing with Mew .u call me kid uncle .
I will show u what this kid can do .I will make to regret for ur birth. U ruined my birthday .I will make ur life hell. Wanna teach me lesson uncle .I will tell u what a kid can do to u.

Next day
Thorn - Hey little champ wake up . It's time for breakfast . Mamma is calling u .open the door buddy .

Mew open the door .

Mew - I am sorry phi for my yesterday behaviour .I was just angry on something . Let's go downstairs .

Thorn - Dad is also sorry for his behaviour . Don't worry today we will celebrate my Champs birthday .I also want to introduce u with ur future sis in law .

Mew - Really pie .I will meet her .But I afraid she will choose me rather than u.
Because younger suppasit is more dashing and handsome than elder one .ha ha

Thorn pull his ear and mew say sorry and laugh loudly both of them .Then they came to the dining table . Every one start pampering mew .They all love him so much .
At Gulf's home

Rose - Gulf clean all the dishes and kitchen too .Wake up early because tomorrow ur brother have a meeting in the morning .Make breakfast and pack his lunch too.
Gulf - ok sis in law .

Priya - Uncle have u taken ur dinner ?If u don't have I will not have too.

Gulf - no Priya baby .Have ur dinner .I have cooked pasta for u .l am not hungry .

Priya - Pls have some with me na and I wanna introduce someone special to u tomorrow .

Gulf - Really . I will definitely come to see my baby's special one . Let's have dinner now

Author's note
Hi cutie pies plss vote and give comments about the chapter .

Love uuu