New Start

Gulf collect himself and wipe his tears .Now he knows he have to be strong for his baby . He have to prepared himself for the cruelty of this world . He is broken by body and heart too. But now he has a responsibility of a mother on his shoulder . Usually it is the happiest news for a mother , father and the family of both . But in his case it is the worst one for them . But not for him . He take it as a blessing from God . Now he will have somebody who will love him unconditionally . The love he is craving for. But the way to get this happiness is very hard . He is alone with so much pain and hatered  towards him and his unborn baby . He literally hate it's father but he knows his baby is innocent . He can't kill his innocent child just because of  his father . He is his own blood and flesh . How can he kill his little pearl for the sake of reputation of his and Mews family . He looks at the check given by the principal . It is all he have now. He have to find a shelter first . He stands up and walk outside . He go to the nearby bank to get his salary . After getting money he goes to an agency who provide house on rent .  They provide him a room with attached kitchen and bathroom . The room is so small . It has a single bed , a fridge and some basic household equipment . Gulf pay them the deposit and two months rent . Now he has very little money with him .

Then he goes to his brother home for his laugage. He rings the door bell . His brother open the door .

Shon - ( angry tone ) U slut . Why are u here . I have warned u don't enter my house . Get lost .

Gulf - ( sobbing ) Brother l have come for my laugage . After this I will not bother u again .

Rose - Don't enter in my home u cheap whore . I will bring ur all stuff here .

After saying this they closed the door on his face . Gulf is standing outside the house . They don't even let him enter the home .
After half an hour Rose comes with his laugage .

Rose - Never ever show us ur ugly face . Don't ever try to meet us and my daughter . Don't put ur dirty shadow on my angel daughter u slut . Go away with this piece of shit in ur womb . This bastard is just a bad omen just like you .

Gulf - Sis in law plss don't call my baby like this . Call me whatever u want me . I am joining my hands plsss . U r also a mother . Baby is a blessing for every mother . My pearl is also a blessing for me . It is my angel .( Crying )

Rose -  First of all it is a curse for a man to be a mother and it is worst when the man is unmarried and don't even know the father of the baby just like a slut . Don't try to teach me . Get lost with ur sin in ur womb .
She close the door . Gulf take his laugage and take a taxi while sobbing . On the way he bought some neudle packets , some milk packets and some bread.  He reaches his condo after 20 minutes . He pay the taxi fair . He enters his new home .He put the eatable in the fridge . Then sit on the bed .

Gulf - ( caressing his belly ) This is our home my pearl . Mamma and baby live here together . Don't worry my baby mamma take good care of u . Don't listen to anyone rather than ur mum . Now I know my baby is hungry .

( Sobbing badly ) Baby mamma can't afford expensive food for u . But Ahmmmmn ............Ahmmm........n  I will give u food on time my little angel . Mamma promise . I know I am not a good ............ahhan .............aaahmmmmn ma.......ma   who provide everything .....t....o  his baby ...but I .. will try my best ma baby. Mamma loves u a....lot .

While talking to his baby gulf Starts crying badly

While talking to his baby gulf Starts crying badly . After some time he gets up and wipe his tears . He goes to the kitchen and take some bread with milk and take his lunch . He also take the medicine doctor has given .
Now he have to find some job for money he needs for rent , food and medicine . He feels worried about it .

On the other hand Mew is busy with his boxing practice and training

On the other hand Mew is busy with his boxing practice and training . But he always miss his princess . He brings his anklets with him . Whenever he misses him he kiss his anklets . Ohm is also with him . He is also come for swimming training and competition . Ohm knows that he loves Gulf but he will never admit . Mew is counting the days to go back and see his princess again . His innocent face , sweet voice and beauty make  him insane . But he can't even talk to him as per the rules of federation .

Gulf is most pure and innocent person he ever meet

Gulf is most pure and innocent person he ever meet . His all flings were after his money and so much sluty . He only get the purity in form of Gulf . Ohm also respect Gulf so much . Whenever he goes to take his nephew from school he sees and talk with him . He is a pure Angel . Nobody can resist his cuteness and loveliness of that person.

Gulf make some nuddle for dinner and get sleep .
Next day he goes for the search of job . He gets work at a home as a nany of one baby and he has to do some house hold chores too. He accepts the work .
But his body is too weak . As the doctor say his case is complicated and he need proper rest and care . But the poor angel have to take care his baby alone.He have to do the work for his baby sake . Nobody will give work to a pregnant person . So he have to accept this work with very low pay . He starts his work .

He daily goes to the house after having some bread and milk daily . They provide him some lunch . He takes care the baby like a mother and do the house hold chores efficiently . He always feel weakness and dizziness . He always puke in the morning  . But can't do anything . Work is work.  He have to do it.

One day when he is going back home after work he sees a ice cream parlor . He is craving for ice cream from many days . But he can't even afford a ice cream for himself . He has spend most of the money he had .He fears if he buy icecream he can't even buy bread for his baby . So he let it be and goes to his condo. He sit on the ground and start crying .

Gulf - ,(crying badly )I am a ahhhhhmn ahhhhhhn  useless......mm.... mother . Can't ....even buy a....n ice-cream for my baby . Sorry ....  M    ......aa  love , ur m      .........um is too poor to ....buy u....... anything  good . Sorryyyyyyyyyyy....

The news of Gulf's pregnancy reaches at Mews home too. Every one feels shock when they listen about it. Priya can't believe on her ears . The principal tells his father everything happens in the hospital when he asks about gulf when he visits the school .

Author's note
How will the family of Mew react on this news ? Can anyone guess . Ha ha . Give ur views in comments loves .
.