Beautiful Moments

Mew go to the bedroom after Ohm has gone to his house . He sees his cutie baby is sleeping soundly with a cute pout . He at once lay beside him and put his wife head on his broad chest . He cares his long silky hair . They cuddle eachother and sleep soundly .
Gulf wake up at 8 pm . He sees Mew sleeping cuddling him . He wake him up .

Gulf - Wake up Mew . It's 8 pm already . Let me go to kitchen for cooking dinner .
Plss .

Mew ,-  ammmm .,......mmm . Yes wifey . What's the matter ? Just take rest in ur husband embrance . No need to go anywhere love .
Mew kisses his wife on his cheek , forehead and then on his cute pout .
Gulf becomes red with shyness .

Gulf - No let me go . I have to cook dinner . Live me .

Mew - Always stubborn . Ohk but firstly I want a kiss on lips.  If u wanna go baby then give ur hubby a sweeto ( kiss) on lips . Otherwise u have to stay with me on bed till morning .ha ha

Gulf - No , never

Mew - Then me too , No Never .

Gulf - ohk , first and last time.

Mew - First but not the last time . Sweety

Mew at once kiss red lips of his beautiful wife . Gulf hit on his shoulder for breath . Only then he stop kissing him.

Mew - Sweetest lips ma baby have . Wanna eat u alive . But for two months I have to control myself . It's difficult but As a good dada I have to be careful . I can't hurt three of my babies . I love u all so much.  I can do anything for my little family . As the head of this family , I have many responsibilities na . But don't worry I will fulfill all my duties well my wifu .

Gulf - Hmm , little Daddy . Now live their mamma.  As a dada u have responsibility then as a mamma I also have responsibility to cook proper food for my babies and the little dada of theirs . Ohk.

Mew -( Pouting) Little no little , I am big dada of them . Why little

Gulf - (Smiling) U r just 18 . U r a kid urself. But u r dada also now . So u r little dada .
Mew pout more and put his head on Gulf's chest . Gulf cares his hair with love . And give him a little kiss on head .

Gulf -  My little cute Daddy .

Mew cuddle him tightly . After some time , gulf went to the kitchen and prepare indian veg dinner for both of them . Mew take a bath and come into the kitchen . He hug his wife from back. He put his head on his shoulder . Gulf again cares his hair .

After some time the dinner is prepared . Mew set the dinning table . Then both of them sit on the chair .

Mew insist his wife to feed him with his beautiful hands. 

Gulf laugh at his cuteness . He feed him and Mew feed mother of his twins . After dinner gulf done the dishes .

Then Mew pick his wife in his arms and take him to hall. He make him sit on big couch . He starts the huge Lcd and both of them cuddle under the blanket on couch. Mew already bring icecream there . He make his wife sit in his lap and starts feeding him ice cream . Both are enjoying the romantic movie with ice cream . Mew keeps on giving sweetoes all over his baby's face during the movie .

Gulf is lying on Mews chest and cuddle him . After some time Mew hears the sweet little snors of his little wifey . He kisses his forehead and gently take him to the bed . Then cuddle him under the blanket .

Mew put hand on Gulf's baby bump . Say goodnight to his champ and princess . Then he kisses his twins in his wife's womb.  Then he also sleep cuddling his cute wife.

Author's note Hey lovlies I know it's not enough but plss wait for ur phi

Author's note
Hey lovlies I know it's not enough but plss wait for ur phi .