promotion

After one hour it's time of Gulf go home after school . So Mew gives him some coffee with pain killer . Gulf's is not in good condition . But he knows he has to go home . So he takes the pain killer . His whole body is paining . But the physical pain is less than the heartache he has . He has give up his desire to live on his own will . Now he will live like a slut of the devil . A dirty secret of a rich billionaire . No respect , no freedom and moreover a life equal to hell. He never tell a lie in his entire life . But now he have to make excuses to his own family . He can't even die . That devil will ruin his princess life . He have to live as he want him to . He has no hope , no dreams in his eyes . Only shame and disgust for himself .
After having coffee Mew changes his dress and put off the anklets too . He gives them to Gulf to put it in his pocket . He cleans his face which is full of tears . Comb his messy long hair . Then lift him in his arms like a baby and make him sit in the car . He locked the flat and sit in the passenger seat . He kiss his wife red lips .

Mew - Baby , don't even try to tell anyone about all this . I am warning you . And don't worry about ur school . I will take care of that . Just handle ur family . They should not be suspicious . Ohk . Our next love trip will be soon . I will give u more surprises . Now u have to come whenever I need my wife . I will come to pick u at school . Now make up ur mind to accept me as ur hubby . Because I am not gonna live u princess . And about suiside don't ever think about it . U know me well . I can make anyone life hell u belongs to . Just obeys me like an obedient wife ohk love . Ha ha .
No
Gulf - ( sobbing ) O..........hk.

Mew - What ohk ( shout ) . Ohk hubby . Call me hubby .

Gulf starts trembling on his shout .
Gulf - o........ooooo ...hk hu.......bby . ( Crying)
Mew nodded . He then wipe his tears and kiss him on his pinki cheeks . He then start the car and drop Gulf at his home . He warned him again to take his calls and reply his message too . Gulf nodded . He get out of the car and ring the doorbell . Rose opens the door . Gulf wishes her and enter the home .

Rose - Today ur principal called me . He wants to say something about u.

Gulf starts trembling . If they know about Mew what will he answer.Tears starts flowing from his beautiful doe eyes .

Shon - What happen to u . Why are u trembling ? Have fever ?
Shon check his forehead . He has a fever . He makes him sit on the couch .

Rose - Your school principal wanna promote u . U r now the head of primary department . Ur salary will be double . ( In happy tone ) .

Shon - ya . And u know who have recommended u for promotion ? Mew the younger brother of our son in law . How sweet that kid is . Rose has told me he is very nice child . I think Priya tell him to do so. U should be thankful to him .
Shon always take his full salary . Gulf can't even spend a Penny out of it . Now he is more than happy to get double salary . But it doesn't make any difference for Gulf . He always be like this . Give his income to his cruel brother and do household chores for his sister in law . And now one more cruel person has entered in his life the devil to whom he have to give his body , self respect and freedom too.
Shon tell him to take rest because from tomorrow his working hours will be increased because of two months training . So he tell him to take medicine and rest in his room . He also orders his wife to make some soup for Gulf . Rose nodded and go to the kitchen where he hardly goes . But today she has to take care of Gulf because his greedy husband wants him healthy so that he can complete the training fast and he will get double salary .
Gulf goes to his room . He can understand Mew wants him at his flat for more time . That's why he promotes him . How can be a kid of 18 so much cruel , lusty and mean .
Gulf just takes some soup rose cook and sleep for some time while crying and blaming his fate .

After that day Mew comes whenever he wants and take Gulf at his flat . Principal has already warned by Mew . If he would try to disclose it he will be fired . So he keeps his mouth shut . Now he has plenty of time to fulfill his lust with his wife body . Gulf seems like a body without soul . He forgets to smile , giggle and talk . Mew has also separated him from his little students . He use to sit in his office as a head of primary department . His students miss their mom g . He always keep thinking about his miserable life . He starts crying without any reason anytime . He lost his appepedit . He doesn't feel anything . Joy , happiness . Just sorrow is left in his life .

On the other hand Mew is very happy . He get whatever he wanted . Now gulf also stop to protest . He never protest not show any emotion . Just obeys what Mew says . He calls him hubby . Smiles as he tell him to smile . Cook food for him . But from inside he has broken fully . He doesn't have any desire and wish to live . But Mew just thinking gulf have accepted him . He has accepted to be his slut willingly . Now he is so much happy . He brings many expensive gifts for him . Lots of female dresses also . He make him wear these dresses and then have sex with him . Gulf disgust towards himself is increasing day by day . After meeting Mew he always take bath and scrub his whole body harshly . He feels dirty . He cries everytime loudly in his room after having sex or getting raped by that devil . But can't do anything .
This process keep continue till 4 months after Thorn and Priya marriage . Priya calls gulf many times . Gulf pretend to be ohk on phone . She feels satisfaction after knowing his uncle's welfare .
Mews sister stay at their home for 6 months more. His husband jack is still busy in his buisness trip . Arman always make the whole house cheerful with his giggle.
Mew also loves his nephew so much . He use to play with him .
Thorn and Priya are very happy together . They are the perfect couple . Made for each other . Priya always look happy , cheerful and a smile never live his beautiful face . Mew wants gulf to be just like his bhabhi . Giggling , cheerful and always smile . He wants the him to behave like his bhabhi . As his bhabhi love his brother . Always wants to be with him . Always look his hubby with love and care. But he doesn't even find a single smile on his face . He has given him every thing . Lots of gifts , promotion and he keeps on pampering him all the time but nothing make him feel happy .He wanna win his heart . He wants a bond between them like his brother and sis in law . But he behaves like a puppet infront of him . He became so much submissive . He misses his protest and the anger of his little kitty . Today also he is going to meet his beautiful wife . He is very excited .

 He is very excited

Author's note

Enjoy my sweethearts . Guys u always find some desi touch in my stories . Because I am desi stud after all ha ha . Tell me do u want a desi touch or not . Because my next story will be full of desiness . If u all want it then I will write it after completing devil . Plss give ur precious comments . And the story will be offcourse Mg again . Bye loves .