Welcome the twins

They reached hospital. Gulf is in so much pain. Mew become so much worried to see him crying. But Mamma says every mother have to bear the pain while giving birth to the baby. So don't worry everything will be fine.

Gulf - ...... Ahm .... Ahmmmn.......aahh I can't bear it . Mamma plss ..........ahh mamma .........

Mom - ohh my baby. Plss princess bear it for ur babies love . Mew has gone to fill the form. Doctor is coming my love. Plss ( pating his hair) baby don't cry love. Mamma is here with u baby. Plss have patience.

Mew fill the form . His dad is also with him. Doctor come. Gulf is taken inside. They don't allow anyone else.Mew is very much worried for his baby. Mews parents give him their emotional support.

Gulf is in so much pain. His case is completed. The doctor knows that he is very weak too. But he wants to give a try to natural delivery. He doesn't want to do the surgery. So he encourage him for it .

Doctor - Plss push Mr. Gulf . Yes like this . Try to do it. For your twins .

Gulf - ..........ahh ....ahh no doc I can't do it anymore. .. .......I am tired. ......plss .......ahmm aahhhh

Doctor - Nurse allow his husband inside. Only he can motivate him now.

Nurse call Suppasit inside. She also tell him about Gulf's situation and he have to motivate him . Mew enter the room . He see his baby.

Mew - Princess u are a fighter my baby. Plsss u have to do it for our babies love. Plss baby u can do it without surgery. U are doing very good . Plss baby don't feel tired. Collect ur strength. Push love .

Gulf push with his full strength. Doctor says he can see the head of the first baby. Now Gulf have to push more .

Gulf - .........Ahm ......ahm dada It's paining like hell. Ahh.......ahh na plss I can't dada. Say ur pearls not to give their mamma so pain. .......dada I .....am tired.

Doctor - pls Gulf try again. Push one more time .

Mew - Common my love. Push again.

Gulf tried one more time. And the first baby comes with a cute cry. The doctor cut the placenta attach the baby with his mom . He put the baby on gulf breast for the warmth of his mom. After some time the doctor give him to the nurse for cleaning him. After that the pain again starts for the delivery of the another baby. But now gulf is hell tired and weak too.

Mew - Baby u have done it love. See our first baby has come. Plss love one more time for my second champ. Plss love push my baby. Plss I am with u my baby .

Gulf has caught his hand tightly. Mew keep pating his head. He motivate him by his loving words.

Gulf - Dada plss .... Aahhh .......ahhhh......I am dying. Plsss .....I can't . Plsss ..... Ur princess is dying .

Mew - No baby don't say this. U can do it love. Remember how much struggle u have done for my two champs. It is going to end today love. Plss push baby. Our champ is waiting to meet his parents love. Plss my baby u can do it my little baby. Plsss push again.

Gulf push again and the baby head become visible by the doctor

Gulf push again and the baby head become visible by the doctor. He push once again and the second one is also there. He is crying continuesly. Doctor again put him on his mother's breast and the baby feel the warmth of his body. He again give him to the nurse for cleaning. But gulf is unconscious now. He is so much tired and weak . He is looking pale . Mew kisses his forehead.

Mew - U did it my doll. U have done it . Now u have become mamma and I am dada. Take some rest. My baby is so much tired.

Doctor tell him to go outside. They have to take care Gulf now. Mew go to his parents. He is on cloud nine. He has become dada of two babies. Other family members are also there. But Mew see they are so much worried and mamma is crying continuesly with thorn .

Mew - What happened mumma. Why all of so much worried and sad . Are u not happy that my pearls come safely in this world. And my princess also fine.

Mom - What r u saying. I am really happy. But son ur bhabhi also have a miscarriage and thorn lost his baby girl. Priya is in operation theatre. They have to remove her uterus. Because the poison has spread all over her uterus. It kill the baby and if it is not removed she can also die . ( Crying loudly)

Mew - Ohhh my god . I am so sorry mom. Brother plss don't cry. Bhabhi will be all right . Don't worry. ( He hugs thorn )

Thorn -Champ my little angel died. Now who will call me dada. ......ahm . My poor Priya. She is fighting for her life. I lost my everything today.

Mew console his brother. One person is also crying mercilessly. That's rose. As she knows it all happens because of her bad intentions towards gulf and his babies. But God give her fruits of her bad deeds. Her own daughter is suffering what he wants for the poor boy.

After some time the surgery completed. Doctor comes out of OT .

Thorn -Hows my wife doctor. Can I see her . Plss doctor.

Doctor - She is unconscious. But out of danger now. But I am so sorry Mr suppasit she can't be a mother again. I am really sorry.

Thorn - (crying) Mamma what happened to my Priya. She was so excited for the baby. What will I say to her now. She will die mom .

Mew -plss brother u have to be strong. U have to take care of her now . Plss have patience.

Nurse come to call Mew . Gulf is conscious now. Mew and other family members go to see their twins and gulf . Thorn go to his wife room with rose.

Gulf - Dada see ur little pearls . They are chooooooo cute na .

Mew - Yes just like their mamma. And they will be strong like their dada .

Mom - I am proud u my daughter in law . U have suffered a lot my doll. I am grand mom now. I am in cloud nine. Ha ha . Give my baby to me . Ohh how cute they are . Just like little vergin of my Mew .

Dad - U have given us most precious gift my baby . God bless you my lovely daughter in law.

Joe - I am the aunt now . Bhabhi our champs are so cute. U are amazing. Mew I am so excited to buy lots of clothes for both of them.

The babies starts crying with hunger. Mamma tell everyone to go outside but Mew doesn't wanna go. So she let him there. She teaches Gulf how to feed the babies breast milk of their mamma. Mew is watching them with so much curious face. Mamma show him a slap and he turn his face in another direction. Gulf feed both babies. Mamma put the baby in cribe . another is still sleeping on his mamma breast.
She tell his daughter in law to take rest now . She go to Priya's room now . Mew also slept with his babies and his wife.

Author's noteWelcome the twins loves

Author's note
Welcome the twins loves . Comment about the chapter plss