Shock cum surprise

Mew was staring at Gulf .He was looking at him continuesly as if he would eat him alive .Mew could not stop himself to see the prettiest fairy in front of him .But Gulf couldn't look directly in his eyes .He was feeling afraid and embarrassed too.
The most painful thing for him that Mew was very much younger than him .He really feel so much shame when he try to force and insulted him .He thought a kid is humiliating the elder like him and he can't even protest .He hated himself to be so weak and faminen .He always feel bad when someone called him faminen .He really want to look more manly and strong .But his faminen body , features and that period problem made him helpless .He always cursed himself to be like that .But he couldn't do anything .He wanted to beat Mew when he try to touch him or call him girlish .But he knew he can't . He is nothing in front of him . Neither physically nor financially.
So he had to do whatever the devil want.
Mew had invited his college friends too at the engagement party . But the purpose was not only the invitation.
He had made some plan for Gulf .He wanted him on his knees begging for forgiveness .But more than ego and revenge ,it's lust .He wanted to have sex with him .He knew he is pure and most beautiful person he ever seen. He just wanted to take his purity .

Thorn and Priya were looking so beautiful together . Every body praise the couple so much .Priya has worn a very pretty Indian dress with pink colour .Thorn was also looking stunning
In his tuxedo .The ceremony was going on . Every one was busy .Gulf was sitting on sofa alone . Mews granny and mother were sitting next to him .He only wished every one and sit in a corner as his bhabhi ordered him .Mew came to his granny and mother with his friend .Rose was also sitting near them.

Mew -Granny we are getting bore here .Can I go to my room with my friends ?

Granny - ohk my baby .Go but come on the time of Ring ceremony .It is after one hour .I want u here at that time .

Mew -ohk Grannu .Mamma can I take uncle also he is looking so bored in between ladies .I just want to be friendly with him .

Mother - Ask him if he wants to join u and ur friends then take him with u.

Rose - Off course he will .How can we say no to my little son .He is a kid .His all wish are our commands .Gulf go with my Mew son .He wanted to be friendly with u .U should not dipress a kid .

Rose didn't want to make angry Mew . Because she knew he was their weakness and priority .She could see he was a spoiled and stubborn .So she ordered Gulf to go to his room with him.

Mew - Uncle let's go I will show u my room and the whole penthouse too.
I will show you my game collection too.
Mew winked towards Gulf .
Gulf felt afraid .He stuttered .

Gulf - Nnnn - ooo thanks .I am ohk .

Rose - go Gulf . Don't break kid's heart .He wanna show u his room only.
Go.
Gulf could feel the cold tone of her.He knew he had to go otherwise she will scolded him .So he stood up and started walking behind mew .His friends were already there .

Mew - so uncle this is my room . And these are my friends .You had insulted me in front of them on my birthday.
Now say sorry 100 times in front of them .
Gulf was trembling with fear in front of 7
Young boys .He felt so much embarrassed. Mew closed the door already .He can't go outside . They all had bear bottles in their hands .Gulf was shivering .He started crying .He was feeling unsafe and uncomfortable there .The room was soundproof too .
Gulf joined his hands and set on his knees .
Gulf-( sobbing badly ) I am sorry .I am sorry .Ammm I am sholly .Ahhhm Sholly .
He kept reapiting .Due to crying his tongue was slipping .But he was looking so cute while saying sorry .How can be someone so cold hearted to see the Angel like that .He was crying mercilessly .All the rascals including Mew were laughing and making fun of the poor baby . After some time .Mew said him to stop saying sorry .Gulf stands up and wipe his tears.
He was trying to go outside the room but Mew stop him .

Mew - Uncle ur punishment is not over .

He gave him some clothes packed in a very expensive box .

Mew - Wear it .There is a changing room attached with my room .Go and change .
Gulf was still crying .He took the box and go to the changing room .
In the room when he opened the box he saw a ladies dress.

Gulf was shocked to see a ladies dress .How can he wear that .He is a man for God sake .But what can he do .Mew will create a drama in front of so many guests and it will be bad for Priya .Her future can be ruined .So he drank his bitter anger and wear the dress .
He opened the door with tears in his eyes .He felt like dying .He was embarassed as lots of bucket of water put on him . But the devil and his friends were enjoying his helplessness .

Mews friend- Mew dude ur one day bride is so beautiful and pretty .Can we call him bhabhi . Ha ha.

Mew - Off course . I will make him ur bhabhi on my brother's wedding night .
But for one night only ha ha.

Another one - Ha ha how can be a man so much pretty .She is a girl I am sure .I bet 20 thousands bahts .She is a girl .

Mew - Ohk .Bet excepted. U all go outside . I will check and tell u .

All were laughing and commenting. They all calling him girl ,baby uncle ,cute mamma etc .Gulf was just crying .His eyes were on the ground .when he heard about the bet .He started trembling .They all went outside unless Mew .

Gulf -Mew plssss plssss don't touch me .Ahhhhm plsssss .I beg u . Don't hurt me .I will die with embarrassment .plsss I am ur uncle now .How could you do this to ur elder .plsss kiddoo I am touching ur feet .plsssss .

But the devil didn't listen .He forcefully kissed him .Then touched every where . After that put hand in his blouse and abused his nipples with his mouth as if he try to find some milk. He sucks his nipples so cruely .Gulf was crying with pain .His chest was swollen and paining .Then he put hand in his skirt .Gulf keep saying no pls don't but he didn't listen he squeeze his ass touch his
Manhood .Then put finger in his asshole .Gulf cried with pain .He can't take it anymore .

Mew - ohh uncle u r so tight here .I am dying to fill ur pretty hole with my iron rod . Make u my slut and fuck u all night .
I can't wait but I have too .On that day I will make u wear the same dress as bhabhi wear. U will look like a fairy in that costume .Then I undress u myself .Then broke all the bangles in ur hands while forcing u on the bed and ruin all ur make up just like a newly bride .Ha ha

Gulf - Let me goooooo plsssss .Mamma I wanna die .pls take me with u .plssss mamma mamma .I can't live .I am dirty.I don't want to be a slut .plsss Mew I am a man plsssss take pity on me . Don't make me hate myself .plssss .
He was a crying mess now .Mew was satisfied to see him crying .
He live him and call his friends inside .

Mew - I won the bet .He is a man .
Every one was laughing except Ohm .He felt bad for Gulf .But can't do anything .

Gulf changed his dress and clean his face .He was shivering .He went outside and sit alone
on backward seat.
Mew also came in party and sit between his family .

Author's note
Hey sweethearts .How's the chapter .plss vote and comment