Granny

Now granny order the all other ladies of home to prepare dinner for all. And also do the cleaning work after that . Mom and Joe don't cook often. In Priya home always Gulf prepared the food of all three times. She something only help him. As her mother not allow her to help him often. She also can't prepare food for so many people. They are watching eachother face now . But it's Grannu order so they have to obey her . They start to make some dinner with the help of internet. They take so much time. But somehow they accomplished their duty of cooking dinner. Grannu is already waiting for the dinner since 1 hour. They then bring the dinner for all on the dining table. Thorn and granny are sitting there in the wait of food. Granny is a diabitic patient. She has to take her meal on time and medicine too. Otherwise her sugar levels can increase so much.

They set the dinning table with the food . Mom serve the food to granny and Priya serve it to Arman and his husband.

Granny - ( After taking a bit ) Oh my god. What have u all cooked. It's full of salt and the another dish is totally burned . What kind of spices u have put into my dinner. This dish is so much spicy. Oh my God,oh my God. I will die if I eat this disgusting food . U r three ladies in the kitchen and can't even cook a proper dinner in so much time. Shame on u .

Arman - Mami has cooked so much tasty food in lunch. I will not eat this bad food . It's yuck. Mamma tell mami g to cook something tasty for me. Mamma ur food is not tasty. I will marry mami when I become big . He is so beautiful and cook so much tasty food . I am going in my room. Eat this bad food urself.

Thorn - What is this Priya. Joe u both can't even cook. What kind of ladies u r o

Mom - We have done so much effort to make it . Plss don't say this . Plss eat the dinner. It is not so bad  mom.

Granny,- Priya there is no cook in ur mother's home . Even then u can't cook simple food. Who prepared food there.

Priya - Grannu Uncle Gulf do all the house hold chores always. My mother don't allow me to even help him . I am watching him doing all this since he is just 13 years old . He was studying and doing the all house hold chores too. My mother also not cook or do anything often. So how I can cook the food for so many people. And I am pregnant too. Even then u both all scolding me . Ah....m ah....mn ( start crying) . I am very hungry and tired. Nobody care about me and my baby.

Thorn - I am so sorry baby. Don't cry . Just take rest in our room. I bring something for u and my baby.

Granny - I am just asking baby . Don't cry. It's not good for the baby. Thorn bring something from outside for all. But not for me.  I can't it that food.  I will manage for tonight.

Grannu go to her room. She doesn't eat anything. She thinks about Gulf. A child who is orphan , they make him do all house hold chores in his childhood. He is also doing job with his studies too which is on scholarship as Mews father told him because he was a student in one of his college and he himself given him scholarship. They don't even pay a penny for his education too. Principal also told Mews father that his brother always come to school to take Gulf salary himself. Gulf doesn't even know about his salary and all that . Thinking about all this she fell asleep without taking her medicine.

All other family members have the outside food . They take it and get sleep in their room. The kitchen is so messy and unclean. But nobody bother. They sleep without any tension.

Mew - Princess wake up love . Wake up.
Gulf wake up from his sleep.

Mew - Love Ohm has called me.  His mom is serious. She is in hospital. He needs me with some money. I have to go love. May be I will not return at night. Plss take care of yourself and babies. Just take rest and don't go outside this room. I will be back soon. Bye love.

Gulf nodded. Mew kiss him and his tummy and go to hospital on his bike .

Gulf go to the kitchen to take some water. But he listen some noise from Grannu room.  The door is opened. He enters . He sees Grannu is in a very bad condition . He comes to her . She is sweating badly. He knows about his diabetic problem. So he at once checked his sugar . It is very low. May be she has not taken the medicine that's why. He run towards Priya room.  He knocked again and again but nobody open it.  His mother in law also don't open his door. Now he called Mew . But he doesn't respond . After this he go to granny. He at once rub her hands and feet . She feels better. Then give her water. After this he asks her did he take dinner and medicine. She denied. Gulf at once go to the kitchen and prepare something healthy for her . He brings it to her and feed her with his hand.  Granny take the dinner. She feels better. Then Gulf give her medicine. Now she is very much better. But gulf is still there .
Granny - Now I am good. Go to ur room and sleep.
Gulf - No Grannu . U need someone beside u tonight. I will stay with u . Don't worry I will not sleep on ur bed . I will sleep on the couch here or if u want on the carpet too. But I am not leaving u alone tonight. Pls sleep . Let me massage ur legs . U will feel better.
Granny don't have strength to talk more. She just sleep. Gulf massage her feet . During massaging he sleeps on the floor carpet.
In the morning Mew come back he doesn't find gulf in room. He becomes worried. He starts finding him in all rooms Then he finds him sleeping in Grannu room on the floor.

 He starts finding him in all rooms Then he finds him sleeping in Grannu room on the floor

He is looking so cute with his pink hair band. Mew just smile to see him. Granny wake up with the noise but Gulf is still sleeping. Granny look at the poor preggy boy who serve her all night without taking rest . She feels so much guilty about her behaviour towards this angel. If Gulf doesn't care about her last night she would have died surly. But the boy done everything to save her. He doesn't even try to sleep on the same bed because he knows how cruel she is towards him.  But even then he save her with his healthy food and care. He is indeed an angel as her own son said . He is pregnant with two babies. He needs care himself. But how selfless he is .

Granny - Gulf my baby wake up ,wake up .( While caressing his hair)
Gulf wake up while rubbing his beautiful eyes with his little baby hands. He at once ask granny is she alright.

Granny - Yes my grand daughter in law. I am fit and fine just because of you. My angel thank you so much and sorry too my baby. I am really ashamed for my behavior towards u love. U r so much great in this young age and look at me . I didn't behave my age at all. I was insulting a jewel like u. U are the best bride for my grandson and will be a great mother for his babies too. From today I will take care of my lovely baby. Don't need to worry now . Grannu will take care and love you most . More than ur hubby and father in law . But can't love u more than Arman ha ha . He loves u most .
Mew and Gulf both hug Grannu. Grannu kiss them both .

Author's noteHey lovlies how's the chapter

Author's note
Hey lovlies how's the chapter. Plss try my new romantic love story Desi chora English maim. Comment pls..