Part 6

Sid-(Rubbing his own tears) Tujhe kya lagta hai, ki hearing her past my love for her will reduce? Nahii Asim, I admit I just felt attracted towards her in the beginning and then slowly started loving her, but after hearing this I am determined I can't even think of leaving her hand in the path of life. Main use apna banakar haar woh khushi dunga jo woh deserve karti hai, I will fill her life with lots and lots of happiness, uski safad zindagi mai apne pyaar ka satrangi raang bhar dunga...I...

He was unable to complete his sentence, Asim pulled him in a tight hug, and he was too much happy because now he knew that his sister will have a happy life because he was aware of his best buddy's commitment, he knew soon Shehnaaz will be away from all his pain.

For Sidharth, though tears were not stopping but now he felt the strength of love, now all he thought was how to take her away from here. He was determined and he had already promised himself that he will cross all hurdles and shower her life with love, care and bring smile to her beautiful face.

Both were still in a comforting manly hug, but Madhurima interrupted.

Madhurima- Bhai, I am so happy that You have accepted her even after hearing about her past, I feel so proud of you bhai, (She hugged Sid tight) Akhir mere bhai ko bhi pyaar ho gaya, and now bhai jaldi se Shehnaaz ko meri bhabhi bana do.

Sid departing from the hug, held Madhurima's hand in his palm and said-
Chotti, I know about the tremendous pain and torture she went through but it was because of the rituals presiding here, because of Asim's family, but in all this what fault did Asim committed, he was unaware of all these, on the other hand after he came back he did his level best to reduce her pain, he really treats her as his sister, he even argued with his parents for her, and jaha tak mujhe pata hai,Shehnaaz bhi tumhe apna bhabhi mantii hai, so kya tum Asim par apna disbelieve dikha kar Shehnaaz ko hurt karogi?

 Madhurima-Bhai I need some time.

Asim- Its Ok take you take your own time, and aab chalo sab its almost dawn, hum hospital ke bahar wale stall se chai pete hai.

Madhurima-bhai lets celebrate with tea, after all today is a new day, a new morning will start, today is the festival of colours, and the most important occasion is today is Shehnaaz's 18th birthday, let her take a rebirth today.

After a long black night they laughed genuinely, though Sid was sad but a thought of her brought smile in his face, and they all headed towards the tea stall. While consuming tea...

Sid-  Asim Shehnaaz teri behen hai, and I will always respect that relation because you truly deserve to be her brother, so Asim and even Chotti, I have a request, Shehnaaz ki hosh ane ke baad no one will tell her that we know about her past, regarding it I want to talk to her ( with a pause ) alone...I want to talk to her alone... I guess Asim...

Asim-(He was cut in the middle) Sid Shehnaaz ab teri hai, you go ahead and talk to her in the way you want, baas meri behen ke zindagi mai khushiya bhar dena.

 Madhurima- right now guys you both are forgetting something important, and that is keeping all this things away think how can we take her away from this bloody place, this town...I am sorry Asim, but we really need aproper plan to take her away from this inhuman place and its not easy bhai.

After this they discussed the matter and ultimately it was decided that just after shehnaaz's discharge without wasting time and before anyone comes to know anything taking advantage of the celebration of holi, and that people will be out of sense with the effect of bhang they will escape the borders of this town and once they reach Jaipur-Mumbai highway they are sorted. Mumbai is an 6hrs journey. The dawn started breaking Sunrise was yet to happen, clock showed 4.30 AM. Asim decided to go home, and check the situation assuring everybody that shehnaaz is out of danger, evening she will be discharged and he will bring her back home, and he will also inform that afternoon his friends are returning back to Mumbai, so he had come to take their luggage, and next day he too will leave for Mumbai and from there abroad. As nobody really cares about Shehnaaz they will not be so keen in taking interest on her leaving the celebration and by the time they realizes they will be out of this place forever. As decided Asim started to go but Sidharth forced Madhurima to accompany him because he very well knew his chotti that after all these when without knowing anything she has accused Asim so much, she will not talk with him, she will feel guilty and she will hesitate to communicate but from inside she will be broken. But he knew, that only when they remains together get a little of their own space they will come out of these uncomfortable mess specially Madhurima. As thought Asim and Madhurima left for Havelii.

Sidharth proceeded towards shehnaaz's ward.  he opened the door of the cabin. His eyes fell directly to the body lying life less on the bed, he looked at her with admiration in his eyes, he tried to act normal because he knew he have to be strong to bring her out from her miserable life, he smiled as if he felt his Shehnaaz was smiling on watching him, soon he saw a nurse was checking on Shehnaaz medical charts. 

Sid-nurse, how is she doing now?

Nurse- She is better weakness abb bhi hai, but soon she will be conscious. Shehnaaz should be given healthy food from now on wards, and care should be taken that she doesn't remain empty stomach, 2 glass of milk and a boiled egg should be her regular diet, fruits is essential. (saying all these thinking him as her near one the nurse left..)

Sidharth have listened everything carefully and already had made a chart in his mind for her regular diet and medicine.) Soon when the nurse left, Sidharth sat beside her on bed holding her palms in his hand caressing the back of her hands, where the needle was pierced for giving her glucose, though nurse had removed her glucose the channel was still there, he felt the pain, without any hesitation he kissed her knuckles, and then bent towards her and planted a long lingered kiss on her forehead, she slightly stirred but then she passed on in her deep slumber. He smiled looking at her then kissed her cheeks.

Sid's POV:

Happy Birthday Shehnaaz!! Happy birthday Sweetheart!! I love you and I promise after today sorrow and pain will never touch you, tumhare past se mujhe koi farak nahi parta, I will be your present and future, I know tum bhi mere liya kuch feel karti ho, but tumne kabhi kaha nahi, sayad because of your relation, may be because you were not sure about my reaction, and I know tumne agar chahe bhi hai in that house you never had a scope of talking with me, reason chahee kuch bhi ho, I will never ask for an explanation, cause tumhae kuch bhi batane ki jaruraat nahi I can read your eyes, and I have seen love in those eyes for me. Mumbai jaate he you will be a free bird, and mujhe koi jaldi nahi hai, I will give you time. Before coming to a relation you need to come out of your vulnerable state, first you need to identify yourself, and you know what? I can wait for your acceptance till eternity only when I am sure you are safe in my protection.

Shehnaaz looking away from him and Sid gazing at her was broken with the interference of the ward boy and the nurse bringing her breakfast which is a glass of milk and two toasts. And without a second opinion sid's predictable Shehnaaz, started her ranting of fasting, sid signalled both the nurse and the ward boy to go.

Sid sat on the bed keeping the food tray on the bed side table holding her hand in his palm.

 Sid- Shehnaaz fasting tum kal kar rahi thi, and you have forgotten that (with a pause) kal  he tumne vrat tod diya tha, you broke your fasting that too by consuming water from my hand.

Shehnaaz -woh aap yaha, ghar mai...

Sid -Baki baate baad mai, and now chup chap breakfast kar lo, mujhe koi bahana nahi chahiye (she tried to say something opening her mouth, but before she could even frame her words) Nothing koi bahana nahii not even "Ma..chachii" and all (Looking straight at her eyes) bharosa hai na mujh par (she didn't answer just looked at his eyes that too just for few seconds and looked down) tum kuch kaho na kaho I know you trust me... Now please eat, kal se tumne kuch bhi nahii kahaya, last 24 hours you were not in your senses mai kitna daar gaya tha I mean we all were so afraid, Shehnaaz you need strength just start eating.

She was still sitting blankly staring at her palms, which was in his protective hold, but then he heard him...

 Sid-bohot ziddi ho...