Part 14

Shehnaaz- (looked down nodding in denial she was bitterly crying Sidharth was nervous too then what he heard was not what he ever expected to hear in his wildest dreams) Nahii !! Humhare yeha ladkiyo ko sirf ghar mai rehne ki permission hai, men can lust for them even before thinking what relation they share with the girl, that evening bhai went away for some work, he was supposed to stay out the night, late night I heard a knock on my door as soon as I opened Chachaji came and  immediately he closed the door forcefully (Shehnaaz was totally broken she clutched his shirt in her palms sobbing hard, by the time reality struck him and maybe he was getting a idea about the words Shehnaaz would say Sidharth kept her palms loosely on her back, and feeling his touch she broke down ) 

Sidharth he tried molesting me, he said that I was near to bhai kyu ki mujhe apne body warmth ko kaam karna tha and for that bhai was not required he could do it better,  pleasure me better ( Shehnaaz was sobbing but then she shut her eyes tight shivering she was frightened with the huge noise, Sid had broken the flower vase from the bed side table he wanted to break the bones of that man who has touched her he was angry beyond limit, he was angry on himself that he couldn't protect his Shehnaaz, he forgot that, that time he even didn't knew her but when he felt Shehnaaz was frightened which was never his intention he clutched her tight in his arms pulling her in his lap he pressed her in his chest, he tried to console her but he himself was broken too. After a break he heard her voice "

Maine apne aap ko bachanae ke liya bohot koshish ki, I started throwing things and was shouting for bhai then I pushed him to the wall and then opening the door I ran down my dupaata was not there even my kurtii was torn in places but Sidharth  (pressing herself on him more and while sobbing some unspoken words came out of her lips)

Si... si.. sid.. aap ki Shehnaaz ne apne aap ko bacha liya I could protect myself (hearing her words that she could save herself from the dirty clutches of her chacha, his nerves cooled a bit he started placing open mouth kisses on her shoulder, neck, on her arms Shehnaaz too reciprocated it was indeed needed there closeness could only remove her pain precisely both were in pain, one has gone through that situation and the other was helpless, then drowning his face on her waist long open hairs he pressed his lips there, her sobs dried slowly)

Sid: Shehnaaz tumhe choot kaise lagi did that man

Shehnaaz-nahii...while running down I collided with my mother-in-law seeing my dishevel condition she understood and I hugged her seeking protection she took me to my room and then called everybody my father-in-law too came and chachi, seeing me he understood everything and for once I felt I will get justice but then he went near his brother, held him up and then chachajji tilted everything upon me that I seduced him to this extent my father-in-law supported him, then giving me a tight slap my father-in-law took his brother away and the whole night chachi and maa beat me with so many things I don't even know even chachi and maa accused me that with my seducing nature and character is spoiling bhai and when chachi hit me with an iron curtain rod at my lower back I got that pain and collapsed...

Shehnaaz was not crying any more Sidharth was quiet too. Anger inside him was boiling, his blood was boiling but then the broken doll in his lap lying lifeless in his chest was the one for which he swallowed his anger, he had to cool himself slowly he departed her and carefully made her rest on the bed giving her back the support of the pillows and sat beside him he ruffled her hair she had closed her eyes she was feeling miserable but then he knew he needed to talk about his quietness may give her wrong meaning.

Sid- Shehnaaz, jo bhi hua bhul jao I know it is hard to forget but remember I am there with you, I promise mai tumhara aane wali zindagi khusiyo se bhar dunga . (Shehnaaz smiled seeing his care ) but on a serious note  tumhe nahi lagta hume Asim ko batana cahiyaa. Even we can take legal step against that bas***d. Moreover he has all right to know about her sister as much as I have to know about chotti and  after doctor suggest a treatment Asim and chottii may ask na ki what treatment you are going through?