Part 18 (End)

Shehnaaz was smiling and was lighting up the candles, she was feeling happy, shy, blessed lots of emotions were engulfing her, in her stomach butterflies were flying and flattering inside her with just the thought of being his today, his long before told words "tum mere ho, you belong to me, kuch bhi ho jaye mai tumhae apne aap se alag nahi hone dunga" will become true in all sense Shehnaaz smiled the feeling of being loved by him was dancing in her heart, being just a girl of 18 getting excited was normal, after lighting all the candles she switched off the electric lights and was sitting on the bed lost in her dreams precisely his dreams, she has let go off all her insecurities and now she was ready in all sense to belong to him, her thought process got disturbed as soon as he heard a scream from the wash room " ouuchhh Shehnazzzzzz..!!"

Hearing his scream she ran to the washroom and banged the door, somehow Sidharth opened it according to her, list did she knew the door was already opened and then he saw he was rubbing his eyes as soap got smeared in his eye lids, forgetting everything Shehnaaz forcefully separated his hand and started splashing water on his eyes, unaware to the pair of eyes which were staring at her, she was busy in her own act, after splashing water for quite a long time she made him sit on the slab of the bath tub and was blowing air in his eyes. Suddenly she felt his hold on her wrist Sidharth got hold of her hand and putting them around his neck, he slide his arms around her tiny waist he pulled her into him, making her sit on his lap and it was then she noticed him.

He was bare from his upper half his broad chest and his perfectly toned strong muscles shining with the droplets of water her small palms were resting on his bare chest and he had just a towel wrapped in his lower half. All of a sudden shyness engulfed her she looked down though Shehnaaz wanted to look at him, his perfectly toned body was pulling her towards him, slowly she lifted her head and looked into his eyes his intense gaze gave her goose bumps she could read his eyes filled with love and passion, the desire of loving her was reflecting from his dark orbs, but what surprised her was she too was feeling the same, and feeling helpless with her own desire and shyness she suddenly stood up and tried running away, but he was too first to catch her, he held her wrist and pulled her back now Shehnaaz was trapped between him and the wall, she was breathing heavily as he was continuously gazing at her intensely, her heart was beating loudly she could hear her own heartbeats and she was sure even he could listen it. Holding her waist he pulled her into him, leaving no space between their bodies.

Sidharth kept his finger on her chin and made her look at him, she was shy but slowly she lifted her gaze only to witness deep love, and passion in his eyes. His looked deep in her eyes and then he leaned and captured her lips in his, it was as if thousand volts pass through their bodies at their lips came in contact. It was not their first kiss yesterday only he had kissed her for the first time but today it was still different it was more intimate, raw and passionate. He was slowly smooching her lower lips running his tongue over her lower lips and then her upper lips, slowly he was helping her to open up to him, shehnaaz could feel butterflies once again dancing in her belly, shiver ran down her spine giving her goose bumps.. She put her hand in his messy wet hair trying to go more near to him, feeling her need he clutched her waist pulling her more into him, It was a slow and gentle kiss but the kiss became more intense as he felt her trying to mimic his action kissing him back, he deepened the kiss more and entered his tongue in her tasting every corner of her mouth, he slowly pulled her tongue out and was sucking her, the kiss was becoming more deeper but shehnaaz tighten her hold on his hair indicating she was out of breath. Sidharth pulled away breaking the kiss.

He was staring at her face, she was totally red blushing furiously but his heart filled with possessiveness a feeling to love her protect her and care for her was strengthening more and more when he noticed the look of contentment in his eyes there was no sign of being uncomfortable. It surprised him when he was himself feeling ticklish like a teenager, and today he realized he has this feeling whenever he is near to her. Shehnaaz slowly closed the distance feeling too shy and rested her head on his broad chest. To make his desire worsen she was playing with her fingers caressing his bare chest. He too embraced her and hugged her tight they were feeling the moment when suddenly she shivered feeling the cold water flowing over her body her hold on him tightened, Sidharth has already turned the shower on but soon her hold loosened he made her feel loved with his small touches and she relaxed soon.