Part 13

It was late night after freshening up Sidharth was in his sweat pants and his vest standing near the window feeling the cool breeze lost in his thoughts. Like a film he was remembering each and every scene from the moment he met her, then her bringing food for him in the late night forgetting the consequences of being caught, her pale face after keeping fast and travelling to mandir bare footed, then getting faint in his arms. Their journey rather her escape to Mumbai her outburst on him and then breaking down in his arms. He smiled remembering slowly how Shehnaaz became a part of their family, how Madhurima and Shehnaaz irritates him and Asim with their long hours of shopping, her cooking food for him then today whatever happened right from him gifting her the red dress to the beautiful memorable moments spend before moving out for the party, but just then he remembered something and his forehead skin squeezed in thought.

His mind and heart was arguing about the act he was going to do right then but after a lot of mental tussle his heart won
over his brain and switching off the light of his room he walked towards her room being strongly determined of what sid wanted to do.
As soon as he entered her room tiptoed not ready to disturb her sleep but then he saw the bed empty, Sid searched but shehnaaz was nowhere thinking him somewhere down stairs he turned back to leave but just then he heard splashing sound of water from the wash room, understanding that she was awake he decided to leave the room quietly, but the moment he turned the wash room knob clicked and he heard her sweet melodic voice.

Shehnaaz- Sidharth, aap yaha? And why are you going without meeting me? Kuch chahiye tha?

Sidharth turned back being caught; he slowly turned towards Shehnaaz and was immediately drowned in her mesmerizing beauty, stepping out of the wash room in a baby pink single strap night gown her waist length some hair scattered here and there and others wrapped in the white soft towel her angelic face covered with water droplets her pink lips still bearing some water drops, Shehnaaz was looking ravishing, beautiful yet cute and innocent. Mostly she was looking like a pure pink rose
b

udding out. Those water droplets on her forehead and specially on her soft lips were tempting him to take her in his embrace then and there. Sidharth was completely lost in her drinking her beauty.

Shehnaaz was constantly speaking her lips were quivering framing different words but he could hear nothing he was lost in those pink petals all he could feel was an urge to touch those petals with

his lips and taste them but then hearing her melodic voice once again ( may be a little high pitch this time ) his trance was broken.

Shehnaaz-Kya hua sid, aap aisa kya dekh rahe hai? Boliye na kuch chahiye tha kya?

Sid -(In a trance) Ha, tum!

Shehnaaz- (Immediately understanding what he said, feeling shy her cheeks turned red she looked here and there yet from the corner of her eyes she was watching him, there was no change in his expression he was still staring then not to make the situation awkward she once again said) Kuch kaha aapne?

Sidharth-(Gaining his conscious) Nahii kuchh nahi...

Shehnaaz- aap yaha? Kuch kaam tha?

Sid- (Once again lost then) Nahii kuch nahii, actually I just came to check on you.

Shehnaaz-Are you sure?

Sid-Yeah absolutely, Ok now you sleep (he turned back to go, but then he stopped and without turning back, looking away from her) Actually yes Shehnaaz kuch kaam tha mujhe, I thought you were sleeping so I came to check something, saach kahu I shouldn't have come without your permission but then I couldn't stop myself.