Part 16

Late night, the lawyer came and when he was detailed with everything he came with the solution that Shehnaaz is already 18 years and as such they can't force her to take back with them but can harass her and along with her can also drag Asim and Sidharth to the court. Though it's 100% that they will win the case in long run but initially court may ask her to return to her paternal house if not her in-laws.

Asim was broken because he knew the consequences that once she enters their area, Shehnaaz can never be back. The law and court may give verdict in their favour but she will surely be stabbed to death creating some fake accidental case. Honour killing is something which still is in practise in his birth place.

The whole night passed with lots of discussion and case studies and after a lot of phone calls by both lawyer and Sidharth at the beginning of dawn at 3.00 AM, , the local police station was informed everything in details. Sidharth Shukla and Asim Garg being well known business tycoons and respectable citizens the police persons listened everything, even they crossed questioned Shehnaaz to know whatever was being said was nothing but raw truth. Then being satisfied one of the old officer-in-charge who understood the situation well said that if her in laws had already filed a claim in the local police station of Bundi and bring a copy, he will be forced to send back Shehnaaz at that moment according to law, even knowing that she will be tortured there.

And nobody can bring her back legally until the court gives verdict which may be a time taking process. Sidharth knew he could charge her in-laws for attempting molestation and totally convert the situation in their favour but he has promised Shehnaaz to not let get out her this secret and he didn't want to make her sad in least possible way. Shehnaaz was already super quiet and trying to talk to her was nothing but to break her down more But then the officer exclaimed that if only Shehnaaz gets married legally to someone and being 18 years of age and a widow, she had all right to remarry then only she can be stopped from returning moreover the case her father has filled will be automatically declared dismissed.

He also informed that it has to be done before they arrives and Asim's father had already informed that by morning they will be in Shukla Mansion. It was then their lawyer uncle who came out with an option that they can get Shehnaaz married in the mandir, and when her in-laws and father arrives if they can indulge them in unnecessary arguments for some time at least till 11AM then by the that time he will register shehnaaz's marriage in court and then by Indian law nobody can take her anywhere neither can register any complain regarding her escape or previous marriage. But then the lawyer said that now the question arises was who will marry her in such a short notice knowing her past? Unaware to him there was someone who was craving and longing to make her his.

Sidharth soon declared that he was ready to marry Shehnaaz, though it was not a big miracle or something unexpected but then he had never thought of marrying her in that way.

He has always dreamt of proposing her only when Shehnaaz comes out totally from the clutches and debris of her past and then he wanted her to enjoy her own wedding fulfilling all her wishes. He was felling unhappy that he couldn't gift her the wedding she deserved but then he was satisfied with the thought that more than a grand wedding she deserves to live a happy, peaceful life filled with love and care. There can be compromises in the way he is getting married to her but there will be no compromise in her share of love and it can never cause a hindrance in his love for her. Rather this will make their bond more strong.

Even Asim knew that he will get her sweet sisy married to her best buddy one day but he didn't expect it to happen so sudden and that too in this way. He had planned to settled down with Madhurima within coming 6 months, He knew by the time Shehnaaz will be more comfortable in her new life, she will start her college and then being her bhai and Madhurima being her bhabhi will arrange a grand wedding for her.