Chapter 01

" back off you Ivona... he is mine "

I yelled at the girl who threw herself on to alex. That scene made me lost my patience. I was fed up with girls throwing themselves on my man.

" calm down babe..." alex said while hugging me. His hug calmed me a bit still I was angry. Alex took my hand lead me out of cafeteria to the rooftop. We sat there and looked at the sky.

Alex and I are in a relationship for eleven months now. He was the only one who interacted with me when I first came to the college. We became friends. Then friends to lovers. Alex was the boyfriend every girl would die for. College girls were dying to have him. Simply he was the prince charming of the college.

Alex was the only son of Stefano Dantae ; the mafia king. Yep...he is the next mafia king.

" take a photo love, it lasts long " alex said while chuckling.

I was unknowingly looking at his sharp featured face while thinking.

" what are you thinking so hard babe? " alex said while pulling me on to his lap.

" nothing much love "
I said wrapping my arms around him and lightly kissing him.

How could I tell him that I was feeling insecure about us. About revealing myself. That this isn't the real me. How could I break his heart...

I snuggled up in his chest while sitting on his lap. For me it was the most comfortable and safest place in the world. But I don't how long it would last.

" if you want we can go home early rosie... hmmmm......" alex said rubbing my cheek with his thumb.
I nodded feeling urge to have a cold bath to push the negative thoughts away.

                   *****************

We came to our apartment. We moved in here after we started dating. Our neighborhood apartment was rented by alexe's best friends Lucas and Nic. So weren't alone.

I had a long cold bath. I decided to go downstairs and make some dinner after wearing a pair of shorts and top.
I put wet hair in a messy bun and started making dinner. I'm too lazy to dry my hair.

I was almost done when I felt two big arms wrapping around me. I know it's none other than alex. Water is still dripping from his hair.
Not to mention the fact he was shirtless.

Honestly he was looking like a greek god only with a towel wrapped around his waist.

" go and put some clothes on alex. We are living in a civilized society " I said while closing my eyes.

" oh come on love, I know you enjoy this view. And it's not like you haven't seen this before baby girl " he said smirking.

Gosh he can read me too much..my poor heart can't take all this...

" go and put some clothes on.
I will serve the dinner " I said pushing the big baby who was back hugging me.

After the dinner alex had some work to  do and I decided to do my assignment.

It was freaking complicated. That bloody assignment....

"Who the fck created  this long ass assignment " I am so done with it.

" language baby girl" alex said chuckling at my expression.

I put that bloody assignment away and climbed up to the bed where alex was working with his laptop.

I snuggled in to his embrace and decided to forget about that freaking assignment. Alex closed his laptop and put it away. He gave little kiss on my forehead and wrapped his arm around me.  Believe me..This is the perfect heaven for me..

                      **************

" good morning babe! " I said while walking out of the closet dressed in pair of trousers and a crop top.

" morning love..." alex greeted me with his raspy morning voice.
Okay that's kinda hot honestly.

" wake up and get ready. I will make something to eat " I said and ruffle his hair. He suddenly grabbed me and kissed.

" ewwww.....you haven't even brushed your teeth yet " I said cleaning my lips.

" but you kissed back " he said smirking.
" and you dare to clean your lips again..." with that alex suddenly kissed me again on lips but this time a bit harder.
Honestly I  enjoyed it.

I love this morning routine. I don't want to change this ever. But who knows how long this will lasts?

Lectures were soooo boring. Finally we got our lunch break. I went to the cafeteria and saw that alex was already there.

Alex,Nic and Lucas were one year older than me so this was their last year at college. I went to their table. Alex and I shared a little kiss.
I can feel the jealousy glares I'm getting but who cares ?

" okay now stop it you lovebirds. We are still single " lucas interrupted us.

Lucas and Nic were like brothers for me. They constantly remind me of my own brothers leonardo and Domenico.
When I was home with them I never thought I would miss them this much.

" to the earth young lady " lucas snapped his fingers infront of me. I frown.

Lucas and nic were more than friends to alex. There were the to be right hand men of next mafia king.

We were having lunch when alex's phone started ringing. He excused us and answered it. After few minutes he hung up. But I noticed his mood was bit down after the call. I took his hand in mine and gave a little squish. He looked at me and kissed my hand. With his small gestures like this it makes hard for me to believe this is the ruthless and merciless  mafia prince people say.

            **********************

We were at our apartment after college. Nic and lucas were here too. I was making dinner while boys were talking.

But something they said made me freeze on spot.

" she isn't dead lucas. I'm sure as hell " nic said.

" but there was no information about her at all after 'that incident' nic " lucas said back.

" she was a clever one. She was a master in using almost every weapon. And not to mention her well known knife arts.
After all she was the De Luca princess " alex's voice is echoing in my ears.

" they killed my mom. " I can hear alex's voice is full of sadness , anger and most importantly urge for the revenge.
That made my blood cold.

The world 'that incident' bought my memories back.
That day......
It was our parents' anniversary. We were celebrating. We never thought our guards would betray us but they did. That day instead of confetti bullets started raining. Mom and dad were shot. They left us alone on the day that was meant to be celebrated. I was shot too. It took three months for me to recover. After that my brothers sent me away from home for my safety.  I miss my family soo much.

" rosie.....rose......?"
" love, you okay?.... "
I felt alex shaking me.
" why are you crying babe...what's wrong love? "
Alex's voice is full of concern.

" I miss my mom and dad " I said trying hard not to cry anymore.

" shhhhhh.........it's going to be okay " alex wrapped me in a tight hug while I snuggled more in to his warmth.

I wanted scream and tell alex that De Lucas' didn't kill his mom. I wanted to clear my parents name. But I couldn't. We don't have any evidence...

------------------------------------------------------------

Guess what! I wrote this chapter for the second time.
I wrote this chapter and lost all I wrote bcz of a network issue🥲

I am so sorry for complaining at the first ever chapter. But I was toooo frustrated.

Soooooo hi to my readers 😁👋
I'm  your author......

( don't mind me; just read it😌😁)