Chapter 13

For a moment I felt my heart ache thinking about my baby girl. She doesn't deserve this shit.

" But how does she know aunt? No one knew it apart from family..."

" I don't know Rosie, all I know right now is that she wants Eli."

My knuckles turned white unable to control my anger.

" Never!!! That's not going to happen..never ever!!! "

" calm down first Rose. For gods sake calm the fck down. "

Fire was building inside me. How dare she even think about it. First she accused my parents and murdered them. Now she wants my baby girl. There is no way I'm going to give up on my girl.

" Another thing Rosie...there is a traitor with you. Someone is playing dirty behind your back. That is the week link. You have to find him or her..."

" W-what? " I couldn't even think about someone close to me being a traitor. We all were a family.

************************

My life has been upside down last two weeks after meeting aunt Selene. I decided it was the best not to let anyone know about her except my brothers and Diego. My brothers and I decided they will be living with us.

" Morning princess " Dom was already down before us.

" Morning brother "

I sat on the counter. Martha has already made breakfast for us.

I was waiting for someone to come downstairs. Yes....I'm patiently waiting.

" Morning guys " Diego and my piece of a shit twin came downstairs.

" Wishing you a very good morning LEONARDO DE LUCA "
Note the sarcasm pfft.

" what's with that full name " Diego raised a brow.

I was waiting for this moment. That idiot...

" you bitch!!! Number one you have fucking stolen my fucking pillows.
AND two, you woke up Eli in the middle of the night thanks to you fucking high pitched screaming! You know what you asshole it was literally 1.00 a.m. freaking 1.00 a.m.!!! I didn't get to sleep whole fucking night because of that!!! "

" Okay I'm out " with one swift move Diego left the kitchen.

" You traitor don't leave me alone with this witch!!! We drank together last night!!! " 

" What about my pillows asshole ??? "

" blame your precious baby for that twin. She wet all my pillow yesterday "

" but it doesn't mean you can fucking  take my pillows !!!! "

" Enough! You two " Dom said pinching the bridge of his nose.

" Are you sure you guys are adults? "

" she started it! "

" you piece of- "
I was cut off by a crying and screaming.

" mamaaaaaaaa....aaaaaaaa........aaaaaa"
Eli was up.

" thank you niece you butthole"
I ran up to pick Eli.

When I got in to her room crying has stopped. Vanessa was rocking her.

" umm..umm...I'm sorry but she was crying so badly. " she looked nervous.

Even though they were here since two weeks I didn't get to meet her because I was stuck in my office.

Vanessa or before 'Sophia' wasn't the girl I knew before. Without those tons of make up she looked different. She looked more natural and charming.