Chapter 11

(Rosana pov)

I couldn't get a hold to myself. I couldn't believe I told him the truth I was hiding. Now I'm really fucked up.

" What did you just say? " His voice was barely audible.

" Why do you care? You almost killed her. Anyway you would have probably rejected her.. " I scoffed. That's what he did to me.

" W-wait...what do you mean by I almost k-killed her? "

" tsk.....don't play fool Alex. You were the one who stabbed me at the attack  months ago. " my voice was filled with venom.

He looked confused for a second.

" What Are You Talking About ??? Why would I stab you when I clearly knew it was you under the mask! "

" So you don't admit? What are you going to say about this. Isn't this belong to you? " I opened my drawer and took out the knife I was stabbed with.

" it's mine. But I swear to god I didn't stab you love... how could I do that..."

I couldn't take this shit anymore. The wall I have build cover up my emotions crashed. I collapsed on to the floor hugging my knees. I was tired of this.

I felt his hands embracing me. I tried to push him away but I was too weak. Maybe my inner self didn't want to. It craved for him. His warmth...

After few minutes I wiped my years away.

" we need to clear up things Alex. We both need to speak.."

I sat on the couch. He sat beside me.

" Why did you wanted to leave me...Why  ??? Because you knew I was a De Luca??? " I looked at him.

" I'm sorry...I didn't have any choice love...but of course not because I got to know your real identity..."

" then why Alex...why? "

" when I woke up at the hospital Linda told me your real identity. I was mad at you but I wasn't going to leave you. I was sure you had your own reasons. I wanted to ask you...ask why you hid it from me....but I had to leave you for your safety love....it broke me in to million pieces but I had to... Linda threatened me with your life on the line... I may be able stay away from you but I won't survive if something happened to you because of me...."

I didn't know what to say...I felt  guilty for hiding his baby from him.  He had the right to know.

" But what about that attack Alex...if it wasn't you how come it was your knife..."

" I don't know princess...I don't know. I lost it few days ago the attack.  How could I stab you when I didn't even fight you properly. I knew it was you from the beginning...but I d-didn't know you were p-pregnant with my b-baby...."

His voice cracked at the last sentence. I was lost. My heart wanted to believe what he said and forgive him. But my mind was battling against my heart.

" I need time Alex...if you want you can come and see Eli "

*************

Alex have been coming to see Eli everyday. And yup....  of course my brothers and Diego asked me about it. I had no choice but to tell them the truth. All three of them were furious. It took me a lot of effort to calm them down.

Eli and Alex got pretty close with eachother in few days. Maybe it's the blood.

I still have many questions in my mind. Even I, myself don't know how to find answers...

My phone rang. It was Alex.

" hello..."

" Hello love....mmmm......would you mind if I take some people with me to see Eli..."

" it's fine unless they mean no harm to my baby girl. "

" our baby girl...." I can hear him mumbling from the other side.

" Anyway thanks love...."

I heard someone ringing the door bell. It must be Alex.I went to open the door with Eli in my arms.
I was frozen for a second after seeing who came with Alex.

Before I could even think I was in the middle of a bone crashing hug. Alex managed to grab Eli from me.

" You bitch!!! You didn't bother to tell me that I became an aunty! " Fio dramatically wiped her single tear.

" we missed you so much Rosie..."

I was tearing up after seeing Nic, Luca and Fio infront of me. Jeez I missed them too much.

" you better tell us from the beginning bitch " Luca threatened me with hands on his hips.
Awwwww I missed this drama queen..

That's how the day went. Trapped between my buddies telling my life story of two years. And my baby girl being squished like she was a plushie. They couldn't get enough of her. I know I know she was so cute just like her mama.

Luckily my brothers got along with them faster than I thought. BUT....you know still there is a little tension between Alex and Diego.....

****************

Aaahhhh what a wonderful day it would be if it wasn't for these damn files I had to complete. If you think being a mafia princess is easy. Trust me people, it's not. Nope you don't get to live your fantasy princess life.

I was covered with files when someone knocked at the door.

" what the hell is it now? " I yelled at Dave who peaked from my door.

" mmm....Rose someone wants meet you. And waiting at the mansion. They said it's urgent "

" why in the fucking world they can't leave me in peace for a second " I mumbled to my self and grabbed my coat and car keys.

Martha opened the door for me. I gave her a tired smile and went indide. She was our family maid. But she was a mother figure for us.

" your guests are waiting for you Rosie...I will make something for you to drink"

I thanked her and went to meet these so called guests.

When I saw them I stopped on my tracks....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who is giving you a double update 😎

Surpriseeeee🥳😜

And please comment something..it's okay if you didn't vote...but I want to improve my writing so your comments means a lot for me...❤️