Chapter 14

" Listen with your ears properly open...

I, ROSANA LOREN DE LUCA Won't tolerate any fucking betrayal from my men, if you fucking dare to betray me I will show you that I fucking live up to my REPUTATION!

Dismiss everyone... "

I knew there is another traitor within my men. Just wait until I find you piece of shit.

Days have been hectic for me. I just can't live in peace knowing those fucking Balzanos trying to snatch my child.

I couldn't sleep yesterday night because of Eli. My idiotic twin had to barged in to my room in the middle of night just because I took his damn new t shirt. That asshole just realised it in the middle of the night. Trust me it wasn't even that comfy.

I walked downstairs looking like a freaking zombie. It's been days since I last slept peacfully.

" Ayoo.... what's wrong with you baby sis? "

After all he had guts to ask me what's wrong.

" YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE " I burst out.

" calm down, calm down Rosie... if you want I will take care of Eli while you take a nap? "

That's all I needed.

" yes please Dom. You're a god brother! "

I had to leave Eli with Diego since I still had the mission to complete. Alex was also present with me.

To our surprise Balzanos were making zero moves. That was really cofusing. They not the type to stay silent for a long time.

" Rosie why do you think theu are acting like this? " Alex said with raised eyebrows.

" I know....it feels like a silence that comes before a storm."

" ummm Rosie Fio told me that Next Monday is Eli's first birthday. Any plans for her? "

" Right now nothing is decided Alex "

Day went awfully usual without a single new information. Honestly it sucks being stuck.

" I suggest we hold an indoor party guys after all things going on right now. "
Diego was serious about the situation.

" But it's her first birthday! Don't you want to make it special? "
Fio was against Diego's idea about an indoor party.

Diego, Fio, Alex, my brothers, Nick , Lucas.... everyone was present. I may be her mom, but her uncles had the full authority over her birthday. So I just kept silent.

Finally after arguing for years they agreed with Fio to hold an outdoor party. Only closet people were invited.

***************

My baby truly looked like a princess today. She was going here and there with her dad. I had to lot of explaining to Alex not to bring his parents for the party saying it wasn't necessary to bother them.

I didn't want any risk. We still didn't know what that snakey bitch had rolled up in her sleeves.

" you look stunning love... "

" umm... thanks I guess " I was still bit awkward around Alex.

" where is Fio Alex ? " I didn't see her around.
" she said she had to visit her family suddenly "

" oh okay..." I guess that must be an emergency.

Everyone had presents for the birthday girl. My little girl was covered with them and she was trying to get away from them and reach me. She looked to too cute.

" ma-mamaaaa....."

" ayyyy....my little lady was trapped between these right darling ? "
I took her in to my hands letting out chuckles.
She giggled making me melt.

" Surprise guys!!! "

" Fio...." Nick was shocked. He was sulking all the time because she wasn't here.

" Hello baby boy " she said winking towards him.

This isn't like her at all....something is wrong. When I was about speak Dave cut me off,

" WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!!!! "

" is my surprise good enough princess? " Fio had a nasty smirk on her face.

" YOU FUCKING TRAITOR !!! "

I couldn't think of anything else expect my little girl. I ran towards the door to exit the backyard as soon as possible.

What the hell...door isn't opening. The had hacked the system...there is no way out from the backyard. Soon gunshots were heard. Eli was scared from the sudden noise and was crying her eyes out clutching to me tightly.

I saw some men approaching me with their guns pointed at me. I couldn't fire, it will scare Eli more but I hadn't any option. I clutched her as tightly as I could hiding her face in my chest. I didn't want her to witness this.

Backyard was completely a mess. Gun shots were the only thing you van hear properly. Everyone was fighting.

I saw one man aiming towards Diego. As I shoot that man I felt a bullet piercing through my right shoulder.

" ROSIEEEEE"
Alex came running towards us.

I couldn't move my right arm. I was clutching Eli with my left arm. I hurriedly pushed Eli towards him. A mother wouldn't harm her own child. Because I knew Sisiliya loved him. So she wouldn't shoot Alex no matter what. OR maybe I was wrong...

" please.....Alex, their target is Eli. "

" W-what? My m-mom..."

" your mom is the missing piece of BALZANOS Alex! "

I couldn't say any further.

" Please just protect Eli...that's all I'm asking you! "

It was a pure mess everywhere. Gun shots, flying knives......

Sisiliya was fighting with Diego. Diego could stand a chance if that bitch fought fairly. But being the snakey bitch she is, she tricked him snd about to stab.

I wasted no time firing my gun. She got shot right in heart thanks to Diego who noticed me and gave the chance and space I needed.

" MOM....." Alex was running towards her. Eli still in her hands.

" Alex!!! Don't !!! " I yelled making him look at me.

" YOU BITCH! "That was all he said before running towards her again.

Sisiliya was holding on to the table near her. A dark chuckle left her lips making my spine shiver afraid for my child...

What made me more afraid was the fact now Alex was near her WITH ELI IN HIS ARMS.

" I see... looking at my wound I won't live any longer right princess of De Luca ? "
She eyed me carefully.

"mom..." Alex looked pained.

She gave a tight smile to Alex and again her gaze met mine.

" you're pretty smart I must say Rose...you clearly know what I'm aiming for..." she paused.

" since now I can't get what I want you won't getting it neither."
With that without even giving a second for me process she shot her. SHE SHOT ELI WHO WAS IN ALEX'S ARMS!!!

" say goodbye to your daughter, I will take her with me..." were her last words.

" NOOOOO " an ear piercing scream left my mouth.

Alex was still frozen on his place.

I ran towards them and snatched my little girl.

" m-mamaaaa.....i-it h-hur- " her tiny hand fell on to my shoulder which she was trying wrap around my neck.

" N-no no no y-you can't l-leave...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who is updating 😅

I'm sooo sorry I know I took forever to update🖤