Chapter 06

" w-what? "

I can see his grip on couch tightening.

" I didn't expect you to be this irresponsible Rosie..." I felt the disappointment in his voice.

" Do you want to keep the baby? "

" I do want to " I wasn't going to give up on my baby no matter what.

" I believe you know what are you doing..." I nodded to Leo.

I know they are worried about me but the baby is mine. My own flesh and blood. I know being a single parent at a young age isn't easy specially when you are a mafia  princess.

            *********************

I wanted to get back to my old self after everything I went through.so here I am....at the training room with my brothers. Yup again....I'm two months pregnant.

Today I was gonna meet my old crew back. I had my own crew as the De Luca princess. It included the best hackers in the mafia world, best fighters along with the best snippers. It was 40 in total. Those are the ones I worked close with. Being the only female in my family  I had to keep my identity as a secret to the world.

As the family tradition I have to reveal my identity to the world after I turn twenty one.

I still had few months left for my twenty first birthday.

" princess you ready to meet your old partners in crime? " Dom  said while throwing me a towel.

" Why not? I missed them too much"

" Come on idiot... I'm sure they didn't miss you a bit since they had an amazing leader after you left " Leo said flipping his imaginary hair.

" aaaa yeah... I left a clown in charge. So I'm also sure they enjoyed it " I gave my twin a sweet smile.

" you called this handsome sexy man a clown?  Are you kidding me? " Leo  gasped clutching his heart.

Honestly his dramatic actions remind me of Luca. I miss them....I miss my bestie Fio.... Everything has changed.

My thoughts were cut by Doms yelling.

" Rosie are you gonna come or not!!! "

We made our way towards the training grounds. I was wearing  black sweatpants with one of Leo's shirt. My twin brother does have nice closet after all.

My baby bump was barely visible. Since I wore one of Leo's t shirts it wasn't visible to anyone.

" Hi guys....." I greeted my crew.

" Roseee!!!!!! It's sooo nice to see you again...." they all jumped at me once. Imagine a bunch of grown men hugging you at once. I had to cover my bump with a hand to make sure they aren't crushing my baby.

After they let me free my eyes wandered through them to find the person I missed the most after my brothers.

" Rose, you looking for someone ? " Marco asked. Yup....we don't use formal here unless it's something official.

" ummm.....where is Diego? "

" mmmm.....yeah.....I forgot tell you tat he went to spain for few months " Leo said while giving me a nervous laugh.

" what!!!!! You b!tch didn't bother to tell me about my best friend leaving Italy " I jumped at Leo.

" jeez I'm sorry... why the fck you have to jump at me for that..."

Suddenly I started sobbing. Damn these mood swings. Even I, myself can't control my own emotions.

" hey....hey princess don't cry...." Dom wrapped his arms around me giving a death glare to Leo.