Chapter 07

I lost my balance and fell forward.

I managed to cover my belly before I hit the table beside me. Nothing happened to my baby but my right arm got scratched. I can hear Diego and Leo running downstairs.

I got up and grabbed her throat. How dare she come to my own house, calling me names and pushing me?

" B-babe this b-bitch i-is k-killng me " Ivona was struggling to breath.

" You okay princess ? "

"I-I'm n-no- "

" I wasn't asking about you bitch " Leo cut het off with a growl.

My grip on Ivona's throat started tightening. I quickly released her.

" I don't want her blood in my hands. Not at least when I'm carrying my baby." I spoke.

Ivona was still gasping for air. Of course she is a drama queen.
tsk.... I didn't even grab her throat that hard.

" y-you bitch " this idiotic girl still hace guts to call me that.

" do you know whom you are addressing ? " I raised my brow at her.

" it's you bitch. Rosana. Loren. "

" oh...darling, you got it completely wrong...it's not Loren. It's Rosana DE LUCA "
I see her eyes widening.

" you know, no one dares to touch me without my permission....
Diego.... can you do me a favor since I don't want blood on my hands..."

" sure princess.... my pleasure to help you after a long time " when Diego grabbed her she said something that made me froze.

" so you have dumped Alex and trapped Leo since he is more wealthier....you shameless whore..."

I turned towards her. I was shivering from the anger. I tightly slap her on the face.

" First, I'm not just someone to Leo. I'm his freaking twin.
Second, About Alex...it's none of your business. "

I left to my room leaving the rest to my brother and Diego.
What Ivona said was echoing in my mind.
I know it for sure that my brothers and Diego gonna ask about "Alex". I am not ready to tell them yet....atleast not yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( Time skip - after two months )

We were at the living room enjoying our pizza. It's just nine in the morning. Yup.....we are having pizza. You see, who cares about the time when it comes to food. Specially pizza.

I was sitting on Domenico's lap and dipping my pizza in my coffee.

" Now you're dipping it in your coffee? "
Leo's face was scrunched.

" you wanna try? " I offered him a slice.

" nooo way.....ewwwww "

" actually it's not that bad after all. It does have a unique taste " Diego said while dipping his slice.

Leo's face actually looked too funny. He was showing disgust in every possible way.

" no wonder you two get along " Dom was laughing at me and Diego.

We were interupted by Mark.

He gave us a look and whispered something to Leo and left giving a signal to Dom. It was an emergency. Specifically an unexpected attack.

What this man really think. I'm just pregnant not blind. Did he freaking think I won't understand the signal.

I was getting out of Dom's lap when his hands stopped me and looked me in eyes.