Giant Pain

Giant Pain
May 14th, 2022
I had this dream last night

A giantess and I were working together on something. Perhaps we were on an adventure, or building something, or searching for something important. In truth, I have no recollection, except that we were working together to achieve it. One thing I came to realize about this giantess is that she hated her dad. And I mean detested him. It made me sad and sent shivers down my spine whenever I heard her talking about him. He must've been a horrible man for her to throw such constant hatred and dark energy at him.

One day, during one of our quests, we found out that there was a family or community or family of rabbits living underneath her dad's house, that he'd look after. I wasn't expecting much to happen from this realization. She went berzerk. Just the thought of those rabbits having anything to do with her dad was enough to enrage her to the point of screaming and yelling at the top of her lungs, as she stomped her huge feet on the ground, and slammed her fists into trees, making the earth shake.

Seeing the dark glint in her eye as she thought about those rabbits, I couldn't take it anymore. Using the trees, I leaped my way up to her face, grabbing onto a strand of her hair to stay in place. I looked directly into her eyes.

"I don't give a fuck how much you hate your father," I seethed, threateningly calm. "You kill those rabbits, and you don't exist."

With that, I let go of her strand of hair and let myself fall back down. I don't know why, but after that, I went to her dad's house, going up the stairs to the second floor, where I saw him lying in bed staring at the ceiling, and visibly heartbroken. My dad. This was my dad. This is the odd part- My dad was my dad, but also somehow the giant's dad. I walked up to the edge of his bed.

"¿Escuchaste?" I asked him, wondering if he'd heard.

"¿Cómo no?" He replied sadly, saying 'How could I not?'

I saw a tear drip down his cheek, but I knew he was crying a whole lot more on the inside.

Then, I woke up.

~Hey all! I have a question. What you guys think? Should I continue to write these dreams down in past-tense? Or would it make more sense to start writing them down in present tense? Comment what you think down below. Also, don't forget to vote!~