Chapter 6

Luz picked up the phone that was just thrown across the room and turned around to face Amity only to realize she was silently crying in her knees, she looked at the phone to try and find out what caused this and felt instant regret once she did, she looked at Amity and then at the wall Amity had decorated in pictures of people she knew, her eyes instantly landed on the picture of the boy from the video, she walked towards Amity not sure what to do and just decided to give her a hug and a shoulder to cry on. (quite literally) Amity was unsure at first but then gave in and started crying a bit louder.

About ten minutes had passed and Luz's shirt was drenched in tears, but she didn't really care, Amity had finally calmed down but wouldn't let go of Luz, again to which Luz didn't really care about considering she hasn't had a hug from anyone other than her mother for a while. She was quietly talking to Amity about some of her favorite things and then Amity would ask her the same thing, this had been going on for a few minutes now, being what calmed her down in the first place, they stayed like that for a few more minutes until they heard knocking on the door. After a few minutes of not hearing the knocking anymore the girls assumed whoever it was had left, but boy were they wrong.

Boscha had been texting Amity non stop for the past ten minutes, and once she realized she wasn't even left on read she started freaking out, she rushed out of her dorm room, and sprinted across the hall ignoring the hall monitor telling her not to run, and once no one answered the door she started to freak out more, but then she remembered Amity had given her a spare key to her dorm room, near the beginning of the school year. (Cuz they've known each other since Elementary school) So she ran back to her dorm to get the key out of her purse, and then ran back and unlocked the door. Once she shut the door she heard two people talking in such soft voices she almost couldn't hear them, she walked through the small kitchen seeing an empty couch and that the bedroom door was open slightly, so she walked near the door and saw Amity hugging a girl she's never seen before, guessing she probably got a room-mate finally, noting that the bed across from hers was made and had an opened computer on it.

She decided to leave but before she turned around Amity had noticed her and called her name in a soft questioning voice, which caught both Boscha and Luz off guard. Boscha opened the door a bit more and walked in a bit, and waved at the two girls sitting at the end of the other bed, Amity smiled and Luz waved back.

"What are you doing here?" Amity asked quietly, so quietly that Boscha almost didn't hear it. "I was worried about you, you didn't text me back or even open my texts" Boscha said before asking "Are you ok though?" Amity looked at her and nodded her head yes before laying her head on Luz's chest not caring to notice that her face was inches away from the taller girls breasts. But Luz did notice and was a blushing mess, which Boscha then noticed and laughed silently to herself, before taking her phone out and snapping a picture for blackmail.

☆Boscha being the greatest bestie in the world check☆